Sequel: Fame Ruined Us

Fame Ruins It

Things May Never Be The Same

Vallee's POV

I fell asleep on the ride home from the gig. I woke up to Jack breathing in my ear. I smiled and then quickly got up and looked around. Apparently we crashed in the basement. Thank god I didn't sleep with him!

"Good Morning!" Alex walked through the outside door with donuts.

"What put you in a sunny mood?" I asked while smiling and grabbing a donut. He stared at me like I had two heads. "What?"

"You don't remember? MY BAND GOT SIGNED LAST NIGHT!" He screamed.

"Are you serious?!" I yelled. She shook his head yes so I ran and jumped on him. I hugged my brother as he dropped the donuts on Jack.

"Oh look. Breakfast on Jack!" Rian yelled and picked a donut off of Jack.

"I'm so cute, I'm even edible." Jack said while yawning and rubbing his eyes. I laughed at how adorable he was.

"Night! Did you hear?! My brothers band got signed! Isn't that great?" I yelled. She looked at me like I was her worst enemy. "What did I do?"

"We didn't get signed. Just them." She mumbled. I sighed and looked at her.

"Can't you be at least happy for my brother... YOUR boyfriend?!" I asked. This is exactly what I meant.

"I am happy.. it's just, we've been a band longer.. and you don't want us to go anywhere with it!!!! We're good, but apparently not good enough to get signed!" She yelled at me.

"Night! This is what I meant. Once someone gets somewhat popular... we're going to stop being friends... I don't want that. I'm scared. I don't want anyone to be unhappy." I said and walked out the door. I drove away to my spot in the park. I sat by my pond and cried. I don't want things to be different...