Sequel: Fame Ruined Us

Fame Ruins It

Time Cannot Be Erased

Valee's Pov

Two years later~

After the day my brother's band was signed, my band fell apart.. well.. Night fell apart. She left us. She left Alex. We aren't on good terms still, i mean last time I heard her was during our argument. I could not believe how much it hurt her that we weren't signed! I mean come on! It's your boyfriend. You should be happy for him!

Everyday I still feel the pain in my heart wear Night used to be. I think she's with that new band called Nobody Knows. She's still doing her screamo stuff. I guess I'm happy that she's happy. But Alex… he hasn't been the same. Before Night and Alex dated, Alex would have sex with a few girls here and there. But now? It's every night, a different slut he brings back to his hotel rooms and the bus. I'm sick of it!

I got out of my bed and walked into the open area that conjoined each of our hotel rooms. i sat at the dining table along with Jack and Rian. Jack passed me a bowl and poured me some milk.

"I hope you know the cereal comes before the milk." I stated. He smiled at me.

"Well what came first… the Chicken or the egg?" He asked like the smart ass he is.

"The egg. Now wheres food?" Alex walked out of his room in just his boxers.

"Dude! I know that we took baths together when we were like 3, but put some clothes on!!!" I yelled. He stuck his tongue out at me and smiled.

"Alex, baby.. come back to bed. I'm getting cold." Cue Slut number WHATEVER!

"Well then get dressed and go home. I'm eating." Alex took my bowl and filled it with cereal.

"Jerk!" The slut and I yelled at the same time.

"I love you!" Alex said smiling.

"Aww. I knew you loved me." The slut said whilst walking closer to Alex.

"He meant me." I stated while grabbing Jack's bowl of cereal.

"Jerk!" He yelled at me. I stuck my tongue out.

"And who are you? There fuck toy? i bet Alex doesn't even like to screw with you!" She said all high and mighty. Alex dropped the spoon he was using and Jack balled his fists. I slowly stood up and turned towards the girl.

"For your information. I'm Alex's TWIN sister! And he does NOT like it when people talk shit about me. Plus my brother brings home a slut like you almost EVERY NIGHT! He doesn't care about you. He just uses you as a substitute for my ex-best friend who I haven't talked to in two years and miss dearly! And you better get the Fuck out of this apartment before I punch your pretty little eyes you good for nothing bitch! And NEVER call me a slut!" I slammed my fist on the table so hard that my knuckles started to bleed. The slut grabbed her jacket and stormed out the door. Tears were falling down my cheeks I ran into the bathroom and sat in the tub crying. I could hear the guys outside the door, wanting me to open up. I turned the shower on to drown out the noise. All i wanted was to think… and to have my friends back.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it!! :D Comment please?