VooDoo Dolls

Victim One

I've gotten to the point where I'm going to try and do anything humanly possible to show people I'm not one to mess with. But what? I've thought this out many, many times. Pay someone to torture, spread shit about them through writing, graffiti their lockers but none of that will have worked out. Plus, where the fuck would I get the money to pay for people to torture this conceited fucks of people I'm forced to attend school with? I've also been dying to try out some supernatural shit, if anyone understands. Hehe. Oh yes. I shall do so. But I need the supplies...and having an idea on WHAT I will do would help my quest greatly. Wicca? No, no. Not really. I don't want to risk like burning anything down or harming multiple people. Even though that is what I wish to do, but not now.

Yes. It is decided. I shall work my voodoo! Mwahahaha. Fucking Tatiana cow, I swear I will make you pay for embarrassing me in a public classroom and screaming "FAG" in my face. Honey I'm sorry for this, no not at all. You'll never have children, you could pretty much count your shoulder tattoo cut right out of your body with a scalding hot butcher knife and your boyfriend won't have anything to f**k. Because all parts of your body will be sewn shut forever. You shouldn't have done that, Tati. Never. Because it's now my turn, fucking bitch-ass cunt eating cowfuck.

I need a picture of her face, toothpicks, glue, tape and pictures of bones so I can make her toothpick voodoo doll body look like a skeleton. Then I will bust the shit out of the arm where she has her shoulder tattoo. She'll also get a full body tatt courtesy of me. I can't draw worth my life so it's all the better...for me! HAHAHAHAHA! Focus Anthony, focus. Toothpicks.

*FF 10 minutes*

Done. Toothpicks have been found. Now I need a picture of the bitch and possibly some cottonball thingies so I can rub my eyes after looking at the girl's face. FOCUS, self. Focus. Ahh! My school yearbooks!

*FF 15 minutes*

I decided to cut out pictures of other people so I could possibly do more voodoo shit later if this works out as planned. Mwahahaha, baby! How many times MUST I TELL MYSELF to fucking FOCUS! Ok. 15 pictures and I have a full box of toothpicks. What else do I need? Oh yeah. Glue, tape & pictures of bones.

*FF 10 minutes*

Getting the pictures of bones? Remarkably easy. Although I printed out I think a little too under what I need, but if this doesn't work out then I'll just toss the papers away in the trash. Now, what else do I need? Glue and tape, riight. This is going to be AMAZING!

*FF 15 minutes*

Awesome. I have all the things I need. I will do this 3 times. Tatiana, Alex and Addison. Oh fucking hell to the s**t yeah! Mwahahaha. This is the only time I allowed myself to be unfocused. Ok now back to work. I need music. Perfect song? Bingo. VOODOO DOLL by Slot! Not a coincidence. HAHAHAHAHAHA! I love Slot so much, I can't describe it.
______________________________________________________________________

So after about a half hour, it's shortly after 8:oo PM now, I have all my voodoo dolls ready, with the candles around me in the shape they're supposed to be in. My mother is apparently slightly worried why I keep going in & out of my room more then usual with the most random supplies. I tell her school assignment and close/lock the door. I'll open the window in case the smell of a burning ANYTHING still lingers in here. I sit down, dead center in my room where I made a hell of a lot of space for this thing. I relight a scented candle in here, turn off the lights then turn the TV up a bit. Of course, I can't work voodoo without Slot's VOODOO DOLL playing, now can I? No I cannot. Now to get to work. Hmm....I shall torture Tatiana first, but how so? Ahh. I shall first skin her right arm, where she has her tattoo. I shall cut it open a LITTLE bit, RIGHT where the ink is, calmly imagining her screaming and scared that something is happening to her. Her boyfriend's (I can't wrap my head around that someone LIKES this fat cow.....) reaction would be hysterical! OH MY GOD, SHE WOULD POST THAT SHIT ON FACEBOOK AS HER STATUS! Erratically, I just snap the right toothpick a bit, hoping she'd be screaming.

Hmm- OH! Face tattoos! Hahaha. Bitch. Focus, self, FOCUS. Ok, permanent marker-damn I'm glad I took random shit for this project- let's work your effects. I draw many different obscenities on her face and imagine her shouting/swearing. Also, her boyfriend's possibly freaking the fuck out. Ah well, sucks for him. Hahaha! Now would be disabling her voice. But how...OH! I can just probably crumple up the area around her neck.

*FF an hour*

Done with Tati-baby's voodoo doll. I will await to see her in class...if she's not in the hospital! HAHAHAHA!
♠ ♠ ♠
Everyone in here is totally real and goes to my school. They have no idea WHAT the fuck Mibba is or that I know their names and shit like that so I'm fine. Plus what would those weak-ass lames do? Nothing. Nada. So I'm posting this to show what I WOULD do to them. =D I DON'T recommend fucking around with voodoo, or anything associated to it. At all. This is pure fiction, children. FICTION. Also, I have zero clue if toothpicks and be used. If not, I am sorry because I know virtually nothing of voodoo.

PS: I went into this story with no ideas for it whatsoever. >xD hahahahahahahahaha! Danke mein kinder, und gracias mis hijos. Gracias todos.