VooDoo Dolls

Deceiver of Fools

Tatiana hasn't been in school for a week and a half now. I guess my skills worked on her. Although everytime someone mentions her name or anything about her, I have to hold back insane giggling. I've actually been accused of injuring her. I still am but I don't understand. I don't live near the bitch, I hate the bitch, I don't live near the bitch and I HATE the bitch. Oh and did I mention I don't know where she is after school? How could I possibly do something?! Oh boy, students are looking back at me laughing while whispering fag. Yeah? Little boys, you just fucked with the wrong person. Consider yourself terminated. Hahahaha! I may have gotten a little ego-boost from the success of my last casting. Big deal.

I actually have all my equipment- dolls, a book, candles, bowl, athame, matches, needles- in the second bag I'm carrying around now. Hehe. I'm actually going to spend my lunch period performing another casting. Hahaha! I can't wait. I have a list of people, so let's see who's first. Nick? No. Michael? No he can be cool....sometimes. Minh? Not worth it. Joe? Fuck yeah his ass is on the list. One checkmark. Shaneil? Damn straight. Two checkmarks. Chris, Trevor, Addison, Lyz, Olivia, Pedro, Jessica, Alexander, Jordan? I'm probably going to have to buy out the store I'm always going to for this. Hahaha! Eleven marks. Let's do this. I'll perform 3 now in the bathroom after I go down to my locker and leave some things in there. I have to leave my spare voodoo dolls in my little 'suitcase' so what I don't need I'll just keep in there and lock it in my locker. I have my own so no worries about anyone finding....anything they shouldn't. Hehe.

*FF*

I just left everything in my locker. Secured, in my little suitcase on the top shelf covered with papers and folders. I love my brain. Now I'm going up to the 3rd floor men's room, locking myself in the stall closest to the wall and taking out 3 voodoo figured, a match, bowl, athame and candle. "What to do with you condescending fucktards? Oh baby I have ideas. Mwahaha! Let the flames begin." I decided to start with Lyz because the bitch got into it with me last year cause I defended myself after she mocked me coughing. I schooled her so well (shockingly) that everyone was cheering for me. Haven't seen the slut since but damn she's become a bigger whore. Let's sew her entryway shut, then her sex addiction will ruin her forever. HAHAHA! That's done. Now some really bad implants to put Heidi Montag to shame. And that woman's reached the legal plastic surgery limit, which people didn't know existed! This is going to be SO much fun...

*FF*

I missed 10 minutes of 6th period due to my obsession with cursing those who have wronged me. I have sewn shut Lyz's...areas, gave her horribly huge implants to make Heidi Montag's seem like little pebbles, made her face longer, gave her a lazy eye and a tattoo on around her left eye like Kat Von D. That one was one of my masterpieces. Next up was Joe with his beaten and scarred face, nosejob, acne removal surgery, tattoos everywhere, tatt removal WITHOUT anesthesia (so he felt the HORRIBLE pain) and I broke several bones of his. I can't wait to see what accusations pop up against me tomorrow, but if the truth does get out? People should know not to cross my path. I'm the deceiver of fools, voodoo practitioner and I'm learning Mixed Martial Arts.

Temper issue, voodoo, MMA and people bothering me? Fools. I'm a deceiver of fools.