Status: complete! </3

Don't Touch Me

If only...

Intro :
As I strolled along Baker Street I never knew that this would be that last time I saw the world. The last time I breathed fresh air, or the last time I would be able to say, "I'm waiting for marriage." For I 18 year old Marie Daniels will soon face the toughest time of my life.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Bye mom!" I smiled as I skipped out the door of my home.
"Bye sweet heart! I love you stay safe!" She called as I strode down the street.
"Yeah, yeah I know!" I laughed ignoring my mothers concern. Which turned out to be the stupidest mistake of my short life. My cell phone buzzed in my pocket and I grabbed it swiftly.

A text read, Hey babe can't wait to see you today! Where are you?
That was my boyfriend John. I loved him, thought he was my "one" but never did I know that I would hate him.
Never did I know that he would cause me so much pain.
Never did I know that he would be the one to end my life.

On my way to your place, halfway down Baker Street! Love ya! See you soon! I replied quickly. But when I typed See you soon! I never knew how soon it would be.

I walked slowly, imagining myself walking through a beautiful garden. I had quite the imagination. I passed a boy sitting on a bus bench with his hoodie strings pulled tight. I couldn't see his face, but I didn't think it was that big of a deal. As my footsteps continued I was grabbed from behind. I screamed as loud as I could wishing someone would hear me. I tried to kick free but the persons grasp was to strong.

I presumed it was a man by his musky scent. He clasped his hand over my mouth and I bit it. He gasped but kept his hand in place. I was dragged between two houses and blind folded. He placed his hands around my neck and squeezed my throat until I was unconcious. He picked me up and placed me in a vehicle. I came to about five minutes later and began sobbing, thinking my life was gonna end in seconds, when really it was gonna take minutes.

The car I was in stopped abruptly and the back doors opened. My hands were bound by something, it felt like twine. I tried desperately again and again at the knots but they were too tightly tied. My abuducter got into the back of the car where I was and undid my pants. I started kicking and flailing trying to get away. No way this sick bastard was taking my innocence. I was waiting for marriage, end of story. The man just persued undoing them and pulled them off with a swift movement.

I screamed, "Please don't do this to me! I beg of you please!" I got out between sobs.
"Shut up! It'll only take a few seconds." The man growled. Suddenly I noticed the voice. It couldn't be. I thought to myself. Finally I stopped trying to get free. The man took off my blind-fold. John. It was John.
"Why are you doing this to me!?" I yelled fury building up inside of me.
"I love you," he said quietly, maintaining confident eye contact.
"No you don't," I said, seeing straight through his lies. "Take that back."
"Yes, I do," he persisted. "More than anything."
"No. You're a liar.
Take it back you sick ass-hole!" I screamed. He smiled and then put my blind fold back on.
"I wish I didn't have to do this." He smiled. His hands went between my thighs and pryed them open. Tears began running once more. He had his way with me. When he was done I was passed out.
"Wake up my love." He smiled.

When my eyes fluttered open I noticed that I was in another place. A place with high ceilings and large light fixtures.
"So I was thinking and I think I can let you go as long as you promise to keep what just happened our little secret?" He smiled.
The rage that had built up let out and I spit at his face.
"You son of a b****! I hate you!" I yelled.
"Fine then. I guess this is goodbye." He laughed as he pulled something from his pocket. It was a gun. I began crying like there was no tomorrow. Well there wasn't gonna be for me. If only I had never met John. If only I had stayed home that day. If only I had listened to my mother. He cocked the pistol and put it to my head. I was having convulsions of fright.

"Goodbye my love." He seductively winked at me. Then I heard a loud noise and the room went black.

That was my life, done. Gone like the wind, and all I had left to say was, "If only."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it! Sorry but there was no happy ending...