Habitual Memories

Relapse

My head occasionally ricocheted off the window. I looked out of the corner of my eye seeing Jason taking seldom peeks at me. Not that I'd ever admit it out loud but he was attractive, and he wasn't loud and abnoxious like the rest of the boys in this town.

"So Jason was it?"
I cleared my voice turning my head to him.

"Yeah."
Quriking an eyebrow up at me he turned his attention back to the road. Which all the more hyped my attention.

"I've never seen you around here before."

"What do you expect from a bum fuck town?"
He grinned. Charming perhaps?

Smiling back as he pulled into my drive way, I sat in the seat for a moment.

"By any chance do you wanna come in?"
I asked as I opened the door, it's hinges croaked out for oil.

"Sure."
He casually shut the car off joining me on the porch. I opened the door, seeing for once no one was really home again. Which was getting more and more common as the days go by. I led Jason down to my bedroom.

"Well it isn't much but-"

"I like it. Suits you."
He nodded his head like he knew it all. I blushed at that thought and sat down on my bed.

"Hey want a party favor?"
He reached in his pocket pulling out two needles. I bit my lip thinking about the consiquences of my actions. I mean taking drugs from a stranger i hardly knew?

I took the needle from his hand. Injecting right into my arm I layed on my bed. Jason repeated my actions ploping him self down, right at home. I could feel him playing with my hair. It felt soothing to the touch and soon I could feel his hand on my face, along with his mouth. And after that I began to feel alot of things. But out of the corner of my eye, I saw that black haired boy standing outside my window, and did he look mad.