long time over due

long time over due

She walked into to the room to where he was, thinking to herself, "If I go up to him will he remember me?" then walked over to the side of the room to find him talking to Brian. Brian pointed her way with a suprised look on his face. At that moment Zack turned around.

"Amanda?" he asked.

"Oh my God, I didnt think you would remember me," she replied.

"Remember you, how could I forget such a beautiful face like yours."

"Wow Amanda youve changed," Brian said.

"Yeah Im not all dorky like I used to be," she replied.

"Deffinitely not, your gorgeous" he went on.

"What are you doing here?" Zack asked.

"I came to see the last Avenged Sevenfold concert ever," she said.

"What? Where did you here that from?" Brian asked.

"I read it in an article in Revolver Magazine," she replied.

"Well it must have been a miss print because this isn't the last concert by far," Brian said.

"So Zack!" Amanda said.

"Yeah," he replied.

"Could I be of any help to you you guys?" she asked.

"Yeah, if you want you can have your old job back," he went on to say.

"Really! You mean it!" she said with an excited voice.

"Yeah" he said.

"Well I wasn't planing on coming to the show and expecting to get my job back, but if it's what everybody wants. Then, i guess I'll do it."

She was so happy to be getting her job back. She missed her old job as Avenged's roadie, so excited that she ran up to Zack and kissed him.

"Thank you, you were always my favorite," she said.

"I better always be your favorite," he said jokingly. Then right at that moment they both went to speak.

"Hey, do you?" they said in unison.

"You go first," Zack insisted.

"Okay, do you want to go get something to eat?" she asked him.

"Sure anything to get me out of this studio would be great," he answered.

So they got in his car and headed off to what she thought was going to be a fast food restaurant. But little did she know she was in for a big suprise
♠ ♠ ♠
none of this is actually true and i do not own revolver magazine