long time over due

long time over due

So they arrive at the restaurant. she gets out of the car. "Man this place is packed for a monday," she said to Zack.

"It sure is," he replied. They walk into the place and she notices that there is no one there. She walks back outside and everybody inside gets ready.

"Surprise!" everybody yells. She looks over at Zack.

"Whats this-" she pauses. oh it's my birthday she thought, duh. "Oh my god Zack thank you. "

"Yeah, how could I forget?" he asked. "I have it saved in my phone," he went on. She looks at him with this look on her face like she doesn't want to be there. Zack walks up to her, "what's wrong babe?"

"I wanna go to your house," she replied.

"Why do you want to go to my house, we set up a birthday party for you here?" he said.

"Just take me to your house and you'll find out," she whispered.

"Ok?" he questioned. So they get back to his house and once they walk in the door she takes him by his hands locks fingers with him and pushes him up against the wall and starts vigorously making out with him.

At that moment he picked her up and wrapped her legs around him, and took her to his room where they fell onto the bed. She started unbuttoning his shirt while he unbottoned her pants and slid then down her long sexy legs. She unbuttoned his pants and took them off of him.

They both fell back on the bed where in no hurry she climbed on top of him. His cock slid all the way in side her and she moaned with pleasure. He grabbed her hips slamming himself inside of her makin her scream. It was so amazing he couldnt help himself.

"I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come."

And nine months later they had a beautiful baby girl named Zoey Jade Baker.

none of this is true.... A7x for life
♠ ♠ ♠
I revized this I hope you guys will like it.

COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME