Status: active

Shes Running Through My Dreams

Image

Alex Gaskarth was looking forward to the February 2010 Sound wave Tour in Australia, he had always loved Australia and he loved the thought of having Australian groupies, little did he know that after seeing one face in the crowd during their set on the 21st of February – Sydney sound wave – that all his man-whore ways would be thrown out the window just for the girl whom he didn't’t even know.
Addie Taylor was your average girl at a concert, although she wasn't’t one of the scene girls or one of the groupies dying to get to the band members, she was just a girl in the crowd who loved live music.
Addie had been awaiting sound wave for about 6 months now, she couldn't’t believe she was going to see Paramore and All Time Low live, Alex Gaskarth and Hayley Williams were like gods in her eyes, they were amazing, and now watching Alex Gaskarth on stage performing she felt like she could connect with him through his songs, he’s voice was like an angel, and his songs had helped Addie through some terrible things in her life.
She actually had made a promise to herself that if she ever got to meet them she would thank them, since their music did basically save her life after her brother Riley and her best friend Alice died in a horrific car accident, and all she had wanted was to die to.
But Addie never thought she would get the chance, little did she know that her chance was going to come sooner then later.

~ i wish i could say i own all time low and any other bands i mention in this, but i do not and if i did i surely would not be writing fan-fics about them.
i do however own my original characters.
  1. Chapter One
    Both Addies and Alex's P.O.V's
  2. Chapter Two
    Sleeping with band dudes wont make you famous!
  3. Chapter three
    Why are you not still here!
  4. Chapter Four.
    Stranded
  5. Chapter Five.
    A reason for living
  6. Chapter six.
    cut ties with all the lies that you've been living in.