Sequel: Starcrossed
Status: It's done!! Please read the sequel 'Starcrossed' and review!!!

The Flood

Bindings and Needles

I woke with a shiver. I was lying on a bed of some sort, in a dark room and I couldn’t move. My hands were tied above me with some sort of rope that was cutting into my wrists and some sort of straps were attached to the bed and secured me to the mattress below me. The first was just under my breasts, the second on my hips, the third, forth and fifth at different intervals down my legs.

My head was pounding from the blow it had taken earlier and the side of my face was on fire. I flinched at the throbbing pain but instantly regret it. A million questions are running though my mind at this point but three are prominent. The first is ‘Where is Max?’, the second is ‘Where am I?’ and the third is ‘Who did this?’.

I didn’t have to wait long for the last one. A few moments after I opened my eyes there was movement from somewhere to my left and then a crack of light shone into the dark room as a hand reached though and flipped the switch. The door swung back revealing Ronnie Radke standing in the doorway smiling at me.

“What the fuck Radke?!? Where’s Max? What the hell is going on?” I asked struggling against my bindings.

He laughed and walked over to me, “Keep trying to struggle Princess, its not going to work.” he said with a smirk.

“Where the fuck is Max?” I spat at him.

“Oh you want to know where you little boyfriend is huh? Well let me go see if I can find him. He’s a little tied up at the moment, not much unlike yourself.” he said and disappeared back out the door.

I looked around, the room illuminated by a single hanging bulb coming form the ceiling. The walls were stained and the paint was peeling. There was one broken chair in the corner of the room with a small boarded up window above it. Right in front of me was a dresser that had defiantly seen better days, the paint was nearly gone and the handles were falling off or missing altogether. That was it for furniture unless you counted the white metal bed that I was secured to, and this was the first time I noticed this, in my underwear.

I cringed as I thought about Ronnie seeing me in my underwear. No one and I mean no one had seen me in my underwear except for a few select people and I could count them on one hand. They included Max, Robyn, Eden, my mother and Craig but that was because he walked in on me getting dressed and he’d almost ended up with a broken nose when I slammed the door in his face.

There was movement outside the door and I looked up as Ronnie rolled Max into the room. He was tied to a computer chair his head lolling around, he was undressed too.

“Oh my god what the hell did you do to him?” I asked.

“Breathe Princess, he just hasn’t woken up yet. Trust me it’s better for him like this. Once he wakes up you both are going to get quite a few surprises. I’m going to do you a favor and introduce you to the Maxy that I know and maybe we’ll learn a thing or two about you in the process.” he said and with that left the room.

“Max? Max baby please wake up.” I pleaded.

I called him again and again until he finally began to stir.

“What the fuck?” he said his voice still heavy with sleep.

“W-Why and I tied up and my head hurts and what the fuck?” he said looking up at me across the room.

“Oh my god Max I’m so glad you’re okay.” I said tears welling up in my eyes.

“What’s going on?” he asked.

“Ronnie did this! The last thing I remember was that girl asking you to sign something and then nothing. I woke up here tied up, half naked, and he came in and told me that he has ‘surprises’ for us.” I said.

Max let out a breath, “Oh my god Loran. This is all my fault, I shouldn’t have ever gotten you into this mess. I knew that Ronnie was fucking psycho and I knew that he wasn’t going to take what happened on tour lightly.” Max said anger and sadness mixed in his voice.

“There wasn’t anything that you could’ve done you-” I said but at that moment the door swung open and Ronnie came in smiling like the Joker, a plastic bag swinging from his hand.

“I thought I heard voices in here.” he said in a sickeningly cheerful voice.

“Ronnie please man listen to me. Let Loran go, she hasn’t done anything to you please let her go home. We have a baby and she need us.” Max pleaded.

“Oh I think not Maxy boy. This little girl might just be useful to me I mean you love her so much that you were going to propose to her today weren’t you?” he said.

I looked at Max, “You were going to ask me to marry you?” I asked.

“He was indeed. I found this is his jacket pocket.” Ronnie said and from the plastic bag pulled a square blue box.

He popped it open, “It’s pretty nice. Wonder how much he dropped on a little beauty like this. And look…” he said with a smile and a wink at me, “There’s an inscription, ‘To Loran and Zacharie, Forever My Girls’. Isn’t that adorable?” he said his voice even more saccharine than before.

“What the fuck do you want Radke? Why are you doing this? Why are we fucking tied up?” I asked.

“You should really watch your language little girl, I’m doing you the favor here.” he said snapping the ring closed and tossing it aside.

“And just how the fuck are you doing that?” I replied.

He sighed and looked at me like I was stupid, “I told you earlier. I’m going to show you a side of Max that you haven’t seen before, I’m going to show you the real Max Green, the one that I know, not the bullshit one that he’s fed you since the day you met him.” Ronnie said.

“Just how do you plan to do that?” Max asked.

“Oh just wait Maxy, you’ll see.” Ronnie smiled and with that sat the bag on the dresser and turned around fiddling with it.

I watched as he pulled out a small baggy with pills, a spoon, a bottle of water, some cotton and finally two syringes.

“What’s he got?” Max mouthed to me.

I guess he couldn’t see, “Pills.” I mouthed back and Max’s eyes grew wide.

“What the fuck are you doing Ronnie?” he asked but this time Ronnie didn’t answer.

I watched as he rubbed the pill with his shirt for a few moments before setting it down and pulling out a pocket knife. He cut the pill up and with a piece of paper he crushed it up and deposited it into the spoon. After that he opened the bottle of water and pulled some of it into the syringe and pushed it into the spoon. With the flick a lighter that he’d pulled out of his back pocket he began to heat the spoon.

I looked over at Max who had gone very pale and was now staring at Ronnie with horror in his eyes. There was ‘click’ as Ronnie closed the lighter and sat the spoon down on the dresser. He placed a bit of cotton on the spoon then stuck the needle through the cotton and drew up the liquid that I supposed was in the spoon. He tapped it a couple of time and put the cap over the needle before walking over to Max.

“Fuck! Ronnie No! Please man don’t do! I swear please don’t!” Max pleaded but Ronnie ignored him and pulled a bit of what looked like rubber tubing and walked over to Max who was struggling to get away.

Ronnie punched his square in the face once, stunning Max. I watched in horror as Ronnie tied the tube around Max’s arm then picked up the syringe and pulled the cap off of it.

“P-Please Ronnie no….” Max mumbled.

Ronnie slapped him this time and Max’s head fell limp against his chest. I turned my head as he tried to find a vein, I couldn’t look, it was just…wrong. A few seconds later I heard footsteps as Ronnie walked back over to the dresser.

He began to repeat the same process and this time it was me that was frozen with terror. He wouldn’t do it would he? My question was answered when he turned around to me.

“LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE RADKE! DON’T YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER!” Max yelled his voice a little slurred from the drugs.

Once again Ronnie ignored him and continued to make his way over to me. He tied the tubing around my arm before undoing the rope around it. With his knee he held down my shoulder, his weight enough to keep me from being able to move while he held onto my wrist with a vice like grip. There was a sharp prick as he pushed the needle into my arm, then another but that was it. A moment later there was a burning and a few seconds later my body began to tingle and relax.

Ronnie gave me a wicked smile, “Now the real fun can began.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay that might have been a little dark. What do you think? However be warned that this is just the start, things might get a little heavier. And in case you're wondering again, no i do not hate Ronnie. I am actually a big Ronnie fan but I just needed an asshole and he seemed to be the one that would have the most anger toward the band. Myself and Robynrampage are talking daily about the coming chapters and will have them as soon as we're able to get them done. Please keep up the reviews they are greatly appreciated. Danke!