Sequel: Starcrossed
Status: It's done!! Please read the sequel 'Starcrossed' and review!!!

The Flood

Hell On Earth To Salvation

I opened my eyes hearing movement in the room. I hadn’t been able to keep track of days but I thought it had been roughly a week and a half, 10 days, since that’s how many times I had seen Ronnie change his clothes and how many times I had thought I’d glimpsed sunlight through the boards over the window.

I was still strapped to the bed but now instead of being held by ropes my hands were connected to leather shackles like they use in mental hospitals. My arms were covered in little prick marks from the needles that were shoved into my arms daily by Ronnie keeping me high for a good part of the time that I’d been here.

I wasn’t sure why he was doing it but I’d given up fighting him as had Max. He was bigger than us both and it was pointless. So many questions ran through my head everyday. Was Zacharie okay? Where was she? Did she miss us? Had Robyn had the baby yet? Would they figure out where we were? Did they even know that we were missing?

I looked up as the door opened and Ronnie came in but instead of the usual things he had, two syringes of oxys to shoot us up with and a tray of food he was empty handed. For some reason this scared me more than anything else. He must have noticed the look on my face because he smiled, sending chills down my spine,

“Don’t worry Princess. Today we’re going to have some real fun.” he said.

I looked over at Max who was lying in a bed that Ronnie had brought in after he had shot us up the first time. The bed was identical to mine and Max had been strapped in it night and day just as I had with the exception of having to go to the bathroom. That was one of the worst parts of this situation.

If we had to go to the bathroom Ronnie would attach chains to our ankles and wrists and direct us out of the room and down the hall to the bathroom. From there we were attached to a lock on the floor and he watched as we went. Afterward he’d walk us back to the room and once again we were chained to the beds.

“So what the fuck are you planning to do?” Max asked his jaw set.

“I’m glad you asked Max. First off I need to figure out which one of you is going to go first….hmm…I think Maxy here should be the first volunteer.”

He said and walked over to Max. He gave Max a smile, that was gentle and almost loving. I watched as he reached up and caressed his cheek and leaned down and softly pressed his lips to Max’s.

Max stiffened immediately and tried to pull away but Ronnie was very persistent in his kissing of Max just as he had been of me. Eventually Ronnie pulled away and smiled at Max for a moment before straddling him. I froze as I watched the scene begin to play out.

“I think it’s only fair that Loran see just how much of a fucking slut her boyfriend is don’t you think so Maxy? Hmm? Let her hear you call my name out? Moan as I give you pleasure? Give all those things that you used to give me back to me instead of her?” he said.

The entire time he did this his hands roamed Max’s torso, always stopping just above the waistband of his boxers. With one final smoldering look Ronnie took Max’s mouth again. Ronnie’s hands traveled down Max’s stomach resting on his hips. He gripped them firmly and began to roll his own against Max’s.

“C’mon Maxy, moan for me. I know you want to.” he said with smirk.

Max just bit harder on his lip, refusing to give Ronnie any gratification. Ronnie sat up abruptly and looked down at Max,

“Fine that’s how you want to play it you little bitch? Let’s see if this gets a reaction out of you.” Ronnie said and got up and walked over to my bed.

I froze with each step he took.

“Leave her the fuck alone Ronnie, I’ll do anything you want just please…not her.” Max said his voice breaking.

“I’m sorry Maxy but you have to learn.” he said and reached down and roughly tangled is fingers though my hair and kissed me.

I kept my perfectly rigid, not moving a muscle. He brought his hand down to my bra and reached behind me undoing it and tossing it aside. Tears began to leak from my eyes as he continued to kiss me.

“RONNIE STOP IT PLEASE! PLEASE RONNIE I’M BEGGING YOU DON’T HURT HER!” Max screamed from the other side of the room.

Suddenly there was a crash and another kind of screaming and Ronnie’s body was pulled roughly from on top of mine. I opened my eyes and saw Synyster holding him by the back of his shirt and a split second later Matt land a single blow to Ronnie’s face. Synyster caught Ronnie’s limp form and dragged him from the room but not before I heard him let out another grunt. I guessed that he'd gotten kicked in the torso.

“Shh…it’s going to be okay.” I looked beside me and saw Zacky fiddling with the straps around my mid section, my wrists already free.

“Johnny hand me that blanket!” Zacky said as he finished undoing the straps.

Zacky covered my mostly naked body and picked me up bridal style.

“Max!” I called as he began to carry me out of the room.

“I’m right here babe, it’s alright!” he said his voice thick.

I began to cry harder and Zacky kissed the top of my head, “It’s okay, Craig’s got him okay?” he whispered.

“Craig?” I asked.

“Mhmm…we’re all here.” Zacky said.

“What about Zacharie? Where is she? Is she okay? Does she miss us?” I asked.

Zacky chuckled, “She’s fine. She’s at Eden’s parents house and she defiantly missed you. I can tell.” He said and we stepped out the front door of the house.

“Loran!” I heard a shriek and suddenly Eden had wrapped her arms around me.

“Careful baby she’s pretty shaken up.” Zacky said. He carried me over to a car and sat me gingerly in the back seat.

“Oh my god Loran!” and yet another pair of arms wrapped around me and I recognized Robyn’s long red hair.

I broke out into fresh tears as familiar faces began to surround me, the best overall being Max. As soon as I saw him I grabbed onto him and began to sob into his shoulder. He was crying too, his arms wrapped around me tightly. Lights began to flash as police and ambulances pulled up around us.

That’s when Max and I had to part. I gave him a kiss as they loaded us into separate ambualnces. Robyn climbed in with me, holding my hand tight.

“Oh my god Loran what did he do to you?” she asked running her hand over the bruised and pricked flesh of my arm. I opened my mouth to speak when the paramedic looked at us,

“Mrs….uh…Mabbit?” the paramedic asked. Robyn’s head shot up,

“What? I’m not married to-uh…yes?” Robyn asked surprised by the use of her boyfriend’s surname.

“We’re going to have to sedate your friend.” she said. She nodded and took my hand and in moments I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Told you it was going to get a bit heavier. When robynrampage read this she cried. Anyhow I hope you liked it this is just the first part there is another part of this, another side if you will. Please keep reading and reveiwing it brings smiles to our faces. Thanks!