Sequel: Starcrossed
Status: It's done!! Please read the sequel 'Starcrossed' and review!!!

The Flood

Babies!

I was laying in bed, Craig was already asleep beside me as was Luke. I had just began to fall asleep when I heard a scream. I sat up in bed and looked at Craig and shook him awake,

“Craig!” I yelled at him.

“What’s going on?” He asked.

“I heard a scream from downstairs!” I said as I got up and grabbed the gun from my dresser drawer, it had been a gift from my father who was a known marksman out in Wyoming.

I headed down the stairs with Craig running to Luke’s room just down the hall. I thought about how this was all backwards with me wielding the gun and him with the kid as I made my way towards our guest room where Eden and Zacky were staying. I heard the scream again but this time it was a more familiar sound. I opened the door clicking the safety of the gun on,

“What’s going on?” I asked even though I knew.

Eden was a mess her hair was everywhere and her shirt only half on,

“She’s gone into labor! And why do you have a gun!?!” Zacky asked.

He was only in his boxers and his hair was a mess. Yes he was most definitely freaking out.

“Because! Now move,” I snapped. “Come on hon,” I said as I laid the gun on the dresser and held my arm out towards Eden for support.

We were both just about due, in fact I was going in for C-Section in the morning, and Eden was supposed to have hers the day after. It looked like we were gonna be having it now though,

“Call the hospital and tell them were on our way and that she’s started labor early.” I instructed before calling for Craig.

He ran down the stairs with Luke in his arms, “What’s going on?” he asked.

“Eden’s in labor, call my mom and tell her to meet us at the hospital so she can pick up Luke and Zacharie, you know Loran and Shayla are gonna be on their way as soon as I text them.” Loran had flown in from Vegas last night with Max and Zacharie and Robert and Shayla for the births and was staying at a hotel not far from the hospital.

I texted them from the back seat of the car with Eden as Craig drove us to the hospital which was about 25 minuets away. Since Luke had been born, we’d moved out to the country so I could have horses. We pulled in and there was a nurse waiting with a wheelchair for Eden, and my mom off to the side waiting for Luke, Zacharie already in her arms with Robert, Shayla, Loran and Max looking half awake beside her.

Craig took Luke over to her and I waved as I walked in behind Eden and Zacky who was holding her hand. Once they got her into a room it was pretty straightforward. She had specified that she wanted a C-Section so they wheeled her down to the Operating room and about an hour later Zacky came running into the waiting room,

“It’s a boy!” He said a smile a mile wide on his face.

“Ooh! What’s his name?” Loran gushed.

“We decided on Trent Zachary Baker.” he said.

“Can we see him?” Shayla asked.

“Yeah come on.” he said and led us to Eden‘s room.

Trent was in Eden’s arms, his green eyes a mirror of Zacky’s. Eden was much more brave than me and had gone through the C-Section conscious so she was awake for us all to coo over how adorable he was. Loran handed a nurse a camera so we could all gather around Eden for a picture.

Pretty soon it was time for my C-Section and they wheeled me off to have my baby. They knocked me out and a few hours later I woke up with a little girl in my arms, Craig was sitting next to me on the bed and we had the room to ourselves for a few moments, something that was rare when the gang was in town.

“What does she look more like?” I asked, W

e had come down to Rosalia, pronounced Ross-a-lee-a, or Alise pronounced A-lease, not Alice. Alise was my middle name and my sister’s and my mom’s. It was kind of a mini tradition my mom had started and I liked it, but I thought it was too pretty to be left to just a middle name.

“Definitely an Alise,” he said kissing my forehead.

I smiled, “Well than Alise Rosalia Mabbitt.” I said looking down at her as Loran came busting through the door.

“Oh did I interrupt something?” She asked jokingly as she plopped down on the end of my bed.

“Not at all,” I said smiling.

“Good, so what’s her name?” She said bouncing a little bit.

I turned to Craig, “Where is Max?” I asked,

“Right here!” Max said walking into the room. Shayla and Robert must have been visiting Eden still.

“Craig….hit him.” They both looked at me like I was crazy, as Loran continued to bounce up and down humming to herself completely oblivious,

“Why…?” Craig asked,

“Do it! He gave her coffee and chocolate!” I said glaring at Max.

Craig walked over and weakly hit him in the arm.

I sighed, “That was pathetic…” I said and looked over at Loran who had now moved over to my side and was taking a picture, I glared at her as she bounced around the room before leaning my head on Craig’s shoulder.

“When’s the wedding again?” she asked,

“June 15th,” I said.

“Oh okay good…up at your dad’s right?”

“Yes Loran…why?” I asked curious…she knew all this she had helped me plan.

“Just checking.” She said in a sing song voice as she bounced out of the room.

I looked at Craig who just shrugged his shoulders.

Eventually they left and Craig brought in Luke.

“Luke meet your baby sister Alise.” I said to my little boy.

Luke looked at her with his chocolate eyes with curiosity. “Can you say baby?” I asked. “Bay-Bee?” I pronouced.

“Baby!” he said.

“Oh my god Craig he just said his first word!” I said looking down at him with a huge smile.

“Yay Luke!” Craig said and kissed his head.

I smiled at my husband and then my two children. I had my family, my friends and I was truly happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter done and only two left! Don't worry though a sequel is in the works as we speak! Oh and if you're a A7X fan be sure to check out xXxdreamsinETFxXx new story Afterlife: What Do You Do With A Jimmy In Your Head?