Sequel: Starcrossed
Status: It's done!! Please read the sequel 'Starcrossed' and review!!!

The Flood

An Unwelcome Surprise

“So who is it that we’re supposed to be meeting up with?” Robyn asked as the eight of us stood outside the tour bus in the middle of a giant parking lot in the middle of fucking no where. “Just wait and see.” Max said with his trademark grin that I was beginning to hate. No I wasn’t falling out of love with Max but it seemed that he always had some sort of surprise that he refused to spill and that grin graced his face each time so it pissed me off.

It had been a full two weeks since we’d joined the Escape The Fate tour and now it seemed that we were getting 2 new bands to join the tour over the next week, the first joining today, but we only knew one of them. Well Robyn, Shayla, Eden and I didn’t but the guys did and were hanging it over our heads like we were starving lions and the info was juicy steak.

I was slowly getting used to life on tour; getting to go to every concert, meeting fans (who surprisingly didn’t seem to be plotting my death and dismemberment), and spending time with Max. The first few nights on the bus had been odd as we all got used to living on a cramped tour bus and with each other. We basically had the same routine every day. Climb out of the bunks, well usually our boyfriend’s bunk, get dressed, listen as they did sound check, grab some food and hang for a while then go to the show. After the show we’d all walk back to the bus where we’d all stay up however late we felt,sometimes most of the time getting good use out of Craig’s Jager machine. There was talk about us joining them on the Europe-Asia leg of the tour at the end of the summer and we were stoked.

“So boring…” I moaned and as if by magic suddenly a large black bus like ours pulled into the parking lot. “That should be them.” Robert said with a smile when Craig’s phone rang. He pulled the phone from his pocket and looked at the screen with frown before opening it, “Hello?” he asked. There was a pause as the person on the other end talked. “What? Then who’s-what are you serious? No they’re here I just wish you could have said something sooner. Thanks.” Craig said and closed the phone with a harsh ‘snap’.

“What’s going on?” Shayla asked. Craig ran a hand down his face and sighed, “That was our manager. He said that Avenged Sevenfold isn’t coming today like he thought. They’re joining us on Friday.” Craig said his eyebrows knit. “Avenged is going to be with us? Awesome!” Shayla said, both her and Eden freaking out at this point. “Yeah they will be but this…this is going to be something else.” he said. “Who is it?” Max asked. Craig opened his mouth to speak but at that moment the door of the bus opened and a pair of feet appeared.

I glanced at Craig who was standing with his fists in the front pockets of his hoodie, his jaw set . The first guy got off the bus and felt Max tense beside me, he recognized them. As three guys that I didn’t know or recognize got off the bus fallowed by one that I did know. His hair was considerably shorter but I’d know him anywhere. Standing in front of us was none other than Ronnie Radke.

“Shit.” I heard Eden whisper. It was probably only seconds but it felt like a lot longer than that as the silence filled the warm air around us. Finally Ronnie smiled and walked over to us, “Maxy boy it’s been way to long.” he said with a grim smile. “Ronnie, I see prison treated you well.” Max replied his mouth a set line. “Well if you’d been truthful you could’ve been there with me Maxwell.” he said. “Fuck off Ronnie you know damn well you deserved everything that you got.” Max spat back. Ronnie just grinned and looked to me.

I was beside Max one arm wrapped around his waist, the other holding the had connected to the arm around my shoulders. “Who’s this Maxy? Is this one of you new little whores?” he asked. Before I could say anything Max had let go of me and had Ronnie pinned against the bus. Ronnie’s band mates went to move in and Robert, Monte and Craig walked forward to meet him.

“You leave her the hell alone Ronnie, she has nothing in this.” he hissed. I couldn‘t watch this, I had to do something. “Max. Max! Leave him alone he’s not worth it. Please baby?” I pleaded pulling at his shoulder. Max let go of him, “Thank you. Now let’s just get on the bus and get to the next venue okay?” I asked. Max nodded and walked over to the bus doors and I fallowed him. “That’s right Maxwell let your little girlfriend fight your battles for you just like you let me. When are you going to be a man and step up and stop being a pussy?!?” Ronnie yelled as Max continued onto the bus. Once he was inside I turned on my heel and walked over to Ronnie.

“You had better leave my boyfriend alone or I swear to god…”I said fuming. “What? What are you going to do? Listen sweetheart I’ve read all about you and your little friends and how you got in with the band. Your just a bunch of groupies to them and soon they’re going to drop you off at a bus stop and leave you there. Trust me I’ve toured with all four of them enough to know. You may think that your special but you’re not. I know things about Max that could make your hair curl. Just remember that the next time you’re lying there sucking his dick little girl.” he said and with a wink he walked back to his bus.

“Loran c’mon, we’ve gotta leave.” Robyn said coming over to me and taking me by the arm. “What was that all about?” she asked as we walked to the bus. “Nothing, just Ronnie being a dick.” I said. I knew that things were about to get crazy and it scared me just how crazy that might be.
♠ ♠ ♠
that the end of the chapter!. So I didn't get like any review on the last chapter :( Can I please have at least one for this chapter? They make me want to write more. Please with Max and Craig on top?