Status: Finished :3

All Alone Is Where We Started, but We All Feel the Same

Watched The Sun Again

Callie sat in the Blessthefall’s van waiting for the guys to finish with their tonight’s meet and greet. She looked back over the photos she had taken carefully and slowly to fill in the time. She had taken so many, yet at the same time; not enough. But she was very happy with them and in her mind already picked out the ones that Matt or whoever could post on their MySpace page...And also the one of Beau that she was going to make a copy of and keep for her own on her laptop. It was the one when he was standing on the speakers, hand out to the fans as he sang.

Apart from the crowd and group band shots; it was the best one she took all night.

Her lips pulled into a smile as she gazed at the photo before continuing on looking at the others.

Stepping carefully towards the van, Beau smiled seeing Callie sitting inside looking at her camera with the vans side door wide open. He sped up his walk but kept as quiet as he could as he got closer. Callie didn’t hear a sound as he got within 2 meters of the van.

Beau stopped at the door smiling but Callie still didn’t notice him sitting with her back half towards him and eyes on the small screen of her camera. Beau took a very slow step into the van and leaned towards Callie to where his face was just inches away from her ear.

“Hey baby, are they the pictures you wanted?” He whispered smirking.

Callie’s head snapped up and she wiped around meeting his eyes in shock. Beau laughed and climbed into the van more so he was sitting next to her. Callie shook her head as a smile slowly spread across her face.

“Let me guess, quiet sounds should have warnings too?” Beau asked remembering what she said on the night of the storm.

Callie started laughing and nodded.

“Well by the sounds of it every sound needs a warning when around you.” She smirked.

Beau leaned in towards her smirking too.

“Oh really?” He asked. “What about no sounds then?”

He leaned his face so close to Callie’s that his lips were barely touching hers. She smiled and leaned forward that little bit to make them meet, kissing him. Beau reached up and placed his hand on her cheek bring her even more closer. Callie somehow still kissing Beau placed her camera on her lap and moved her arms around his neck without dropping the important object.

Beau smiled and pulled away so he could breathe again, but he kept his face close to hers.

“I have waited for so long to tell you those words I told you on stage.” He said softly opening his eyes.

Callie opened her eyes too and looked right into his.

“Same here, Eric has been bugging me for months.” She admitted blushing.
“Same!’ Beau chuckled.

He then moved back from Callie and caught sight of her camera. He gently picked it up from her lap and smiled getting an idea. Callie watched amused and curious as he turned the camera on.

“You know, there are barely any pictures of you.” He stated.
“Yeah, but someone has to take the photos.” She shrugged.

Beau lifted up the camera and leaned in close to Callie turning the camera in his hand to face them. He found it hard because it was so big, but he wanted this picture.

“Say cheese!” He laughed.

Callie giggled and smiled at the camera as the photo was taken. Beau pulled the camera back and beamed at what he saw. Callie looked over his shoulder and a bright smiled pulled at her lips. To her the picture was beautiful. Beau looked away from the camera and kissed her cheek making her look at him.

“So we haven’t made this official yet. Will you be my girlfriend Cal?”
“I would love to Beau.”

And with that Callie leaned forward and kissed him as her heart thumped happily in her chest.

+.+.+

Eric looked away from the moving trees that flew past the van and down to Callie’s camera in his hands. He pulled the computer cord out and shut the laptop he had just put the photo’s on. He placed the laptop beside where he sat in between him and the sleeping Matt on the seat. Eric then turned around in his seat so he was leaning on his knees looking at the back seat.

Beau and Callie somehow both lay across the backseat sleeping without falling off of it. Beau was behind Callie with his arms wrapped around her and his face buried into her neck. Callie was pressed up against Beau’s chest with her hand over his. Through they were a bit quashed in the small area neither of them minded or woke from their peaceful sleep.

Eric smiled softly at them happy they were together and how cute they looked right at this moment. He held up Callie’s camera gently in his hands and zoomed it up on the couple that slept on the seat. He smiled again pressing the button causing a small flash in the dimly lit van. Once the picture was taken he quickly sat back around in his seat and hoped that neither woke up nor saw him take it. He quickly turned the camera off and put it away before placing his laptop back on his lap and opening it trying his best not to laugh.

In her sleep Callie noticed the flash and fluttered her eyes open to see a quiet dimly lit van. She yawned quietly and attempted to stretch a little, but failed when she noticed how close she and Beau were together. So she just moved back to how she was before and looked out the window quietly at the slight bit of sunrise that was coming up over the tree line.

Beau noticed her moving next to him when she attempted to stretch out and opened his eyes for a moment confused. Then he quickly realised where he was and smiled. He looked down at Callie who from where he was laying looked still asleep and placed his head back against her neck which make Callie smiled as she still looked out the window.

Beau kissed her neck softly before smiling again. This made Callie smiled more and ran her fingers over Beau’s hand softly drawing invisible patterns. Realising she was actually awake Beau still said nothing, neither did Callie.

He looked out the window just like Callie was doing at the sunrise over the trees while still holding her close.

Both of them watched as the sun slowly shinned over the tree line in each other’s arms as the van moved down the road. The sunlight slowly shinned its way through the window and down onto the both of them.
♠ ♠ ♠
The end :3
So did you like this story? D: was it good, bad, crap?
I actually really enjoyed writing this, one of my fave things i've written.
So tell me what you thought of it in a comment? Please?

Oh! And thankyou to all that have already commented and subscribed :D it means a lot. <3