Status: In process of being edited and revised.

The Blue Gene

oo5

Hands, legs, bounded; mouth gagged, eyes covered; all of this functioning in my mind only led to a few solutions: a kidnapping, a psycho murderer, crazy stalker, hope to god it wasn’t a rapist…I wish I was still living my boring life. Only then I could probably be lying on my bed in a ruthless manner, Jester probably texting me jokes he found online he and only he thought was funny, and I would wait for my parents return sitting in a empty apartment space thinking about wanting to fly through the sky again. It felt wonderful, the experience was awesome; if only I knew how to do it and I’d probably fly my way out of the place I was confined it…wherever that was.

“Mmffmm!” Is what I managed to muffle out in the eerie quietness of the room I lied in. I was certainly not in your common ordinary basement under this room’s condition: the odd smell, the wet floor, the unbearable cold…
“Mmffmm!”

I was kicked softly with a heavy shoe, maybe a boot, and although gently, it was enough to make my breath pace faster. I tried sitting myself up to my comfort but I was kicked back down, my head banging against the pavement floor.

“Don’t harm her!” A harsh snap came from the same voice I heard in my room some time before I blacked out. After the fall I was suddenly lifted off the ground and placed on something a lot softer. Of course my mind was going crazy, scared and confused. “She just discovered her power today. It made her both mentally and physically exhausted. You shouldn’t treat her just any kind of way.”

“She was squirming around, it looked disgusting, what else was I supposed to do?” This voice sounded irritated and it also came from a male. So far my mind was set on the kidnapping idea. “Just because we finally discovered our missing sister doesn’t mean I’m going to start liking her. She grew as an outsider, remember?”

“But we need her.” The conversation changed to a high pitch clumsy voice which was from a female. I wiggled a bit on the soft item I was placed on and then finally set myself up. Using my shoulder I managed to roll the gag out of my mouth and boy did I have a mouth full.

“You fucking lunatics; let me fucking go right now before I kick your fucking asses you bunch of bitches! I’m not going to let any of you get away with this conspiracy bullsshit, you evil bastards! You hear me dammit!?”

“She has a dirty mouth.” Another added male voice commented. I fidgeted trying to shake myself out of the ties but then I was grabbed by the familiar ghostly hands from before. He whispered in my ear as if trying to tell a secret only we’d share…I body shook hard from the abnormal chill I was yet to get used to in the future.

“Don’t stress yourself out, love. We’re not going to hurt you. Just go back to sleep.”

“Screw you! Untie me.”

“She’s such a bitch.” Said the irritated male voice and my female defensive mechanism broke loose. Because of Jester I learned, or rather the words should be I stooped down to the level of what I liked to call “smack talk” in whatever predicament I may be in, it never failed for my mouth to say some of the most heinous things to my oppressor’s face.

“The fuck you just say!? Come say it to my face you asshole and we’ll see whose the bitch!”

“She can still talk while tied up. The nerve.”

“You’re lucky I’m tied up because if I weren’t, your ass would be owned by now!”

I could hear the room being captivated by a silence neither I or the group wanted. Someone had coughed, maybe forced, and then Ghost hands decided to touch me again.

“Like I was saying: go back to sleep, love.” I felt the pressure between the back of my neck and shoulder for a sharp instance and then I guessed I passed out….again!
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm considering changing the rating of this story. Dutchess swears too much for an average teenager and in reality people would have considered this R rated by now.
Yikes.
XD