Status: Just Starting

Wonders of the Eye

I'm Falling In Love

“Has anyone seen Hanna we need to go,” Kenny said finally looking up from the video game for the first time in hours.

“Nice job, you lost your little sister!” John laughed.

“It’s no funny my mom will kill me if I can’t find Han-“

“Don’t worry Kenny I’m right here I was painting with Alice!”

“Alice?”

“Yeah that is my real name I guess I just feel Monet isn’t really me anymore and it’s time to move on or in this case go back to the original.”

“Oh, well thanks for watching Hanna she probably had a lot more fun with you. I can tell by the paint in her hair.”

“Yeah she was a lot of fun!”

“Bye Alice” Hanna ran back to her and wrapped her arms around her waist as Alice bent over and hugged her back. Hanna let go and Alice waved to the departing siblings.

“Oh yeah Jared your mom called and said we were supposed to order a pizza for us and the O’Callaghan boys because the adults are going out.”

“Well no can do we’re going to a party tonight,”

“Um, no can do you have three kids, yes Ross I’m assuming you’re too young to go said party, who are underage.”

“Well there’s your solution. Ross can watch the munchkins”

“Hey!” The three boys protested.

“No Ross, as your older brother I can’t let you go to a party with illegal substances at the young age of fifteen, it’s just not happening!”

“Fine, but you guys better pay me!”

“Well we have another problem Monet-err Alice can’t go around to parties, she has a flawed partying past I know for a fact I’m getting shit-faced and can’t watch to make sure she doesn’t party.” Her older brother, Austin said becoming a normal overprotective brother.

“I was trying to get out of the party earlier but you guys are stupid and don’t get that” She mumbled.

“I’m the designated tonight I can watch her!” John piped in before anyone could acknowledge Alice’s mumblings.

“Woo hoo! I better go get dressed for a party” Alice said sarcastically.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the party Alice filled up on alcohol as John watched her unphased by the already six red cups. She was now on her seventh when she became slightly tipsy. John thought it was cute. She grabbed his hand and his stomach exploded with butterflies. He began to think how girly this little crush made him feel. She pulled him along to the dance floor where she grinded up against him putting her arms around his neck. He put his hands on her hips as she swayed from side to side. She then got on her tiptoes to whisper in his ears.

“Do you want to get out of here?” The husky tone of her voice sent a shiver down his spine.

“Sure, a walk sounds nice, it’s way to hot in here.” Alice rolled her eyes and pulled out the front door.

“So you honestly didn’t take that as a plea to take me to an empty bedroom and have your way with me?”

“No, there’s just something about you that’s telling me I need to know more about you before I just jump into bed with you” John began pulling her towards an empty playground and she shot him a look. “What?”

“A playground? I’m not willing to go sit on the empty swing set, holding your hand, spill my guts to you all so we can share one magical kiss in an all too clichéd matter.”

“Fine, fair enough, where do you want to go in order to avoid these clichéd moments?”

“Back to the Monaco’s, my attic soundproof because Austin told them about my night screaming.” She pulled John in the direction of the house ignoring his quizzical look.

“You do realize that I’m the designated driver and will be of no use if I’m stationed at the final destination?”

“Don’t go all literate on me, you’re plenty cute with the plain Arizona boy vocabulary. Besides Jared’s not drinking tonight he was too worried about his baby cousin, he probably didn’t trust you enough.”

“Haha, very funny” John said as the entered the house and ascended the staircase to the attic.

It was different from the last time he was in here there were some large strange paintings, sculptures, and photographs. But one wall held a large mural of a man in many shade yellows and oranges. He couldn’t see it well in the dark he went to turn on the light but Alice beat him to and pulled him onto the bed. He looked forward to a dark colored picture of a closet full of skeletons piled up.

“That’s from my Donatello phase. It’s like middle age paintings where everything was all dark and evil. I was like this after my dad died. Its supposed represent the hiding of bad things in your life in the quite literal meaning of skeletons in your closet. I burned the other ones, they were really gross. I put like real blood on them and everything.”

“Ahhh, sorry to hear about your dad, what’s that one about, the one with penis.”

“My Warhol phase, its pop art of a mangled penis. I made it after my boyfriend stopped talking to me, I mean technically speaking we’re still together but he doesn’t call anymore and I’m over 100% positive he’s sleeping around California. I should have known we weren’t meant to be when he stopped saying he loved me.”

“You bring a lot of baggage around with you don’t you?” John laughed.

“Yeah, well art is pain and my life is one giant art piece.”

“I think you’re life is more like one masterpiece, so what’s your story?”

“I’ve rambled enough for one night what’s yours?”

“I’m John Cornelius O’Callaghan the Fifth. I’m 21 years old. I’m the lead singer of the band. I haven’t had a long-term girlfriend since high school and have been sleeping around with girls that throw themselves at me since that relationship ended badly. I can’t get enough of my neighbor girl who just moved in. And I’d do anything to get to know her better, she doesn’t know it but I stay up all night writing songs about her because for some reason she can’t leave my mind.” He looked up to see her blushing. She then leaned forward and pressed her lips against his. Not in some lusting way he’d experienced recently but in a gentle caring way.

“I’ll give you one thing about me, you know why they really call me Monet? It’s my middle name it’s not really anything special.”

“It’s not the name that’s special it’s the girl.” John said lying her down on the bed hovering overtop her as he leaned down and kissed her lips, jaw line, and neck.

“I’ve been waiting all night for this,” She moaned out as he found her spot on her collarbone.

She pulled off his shirt and ran her hands down his tanned chest. She leaned up to reconnect there lips. They kissed not separating their lips accept to discard Alice’s shirt and bra. John moved down to kiss her chest and Alice squirmed. He kept moving down as he undid the buttons of her shorts and removed her panties. Alice placed her hands on either side of his face and pulled him back up to meet her eyes. They were filled with some kind of emotion John couldn’t place his finger on.

She flipped them over and straddled his hips and beginning to work the button and zipper of his jeans. Once she removed his pants and boxers she could see that he was already hard. John flipped them back over so he was at the advantage and began to thrust into her. Starting off slowly and picking pace. Alice gripped his shoulders and moaned.

“Fuck.” John said as he collapsed coming to his climax and pulling out. He slid next to her and she rolled over to lie on his chest. He put his arm around her shoulder pulling her closer to his hot body. She placed her hand on his chest tracing his tattoo and placing random kisses where her lips could reach.

And for once they were both content.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been a while I lost my inspiration.
But I wanted to get this one out because I'm going on vacation soon but I'll try and write while I'm gone.
Please comment and subscribe!