Status: Updating as much as possible! but school's ruining it sometimes. >=[

He Dances Inside Of Me

Your Love Is A Lie

Tyson’s POV

Once somebody said that a lie never lives to be old.

*Still Friday morning, Tyson felt so miserable he skipped the first few classes. At Starbucks he peeked through the windows, who knows? Nick is ALWAYS after coffee. But unfortunately (with some logical sense though), there was no Nick to be found. So Tyson sighed deeply and went home. (his parents weren’t often home, always driving around with the little mysterious van, full of magic)*

He looked outside the window.
He looked at the birds outside and wondered.
How this could ever fly over.
He couldn’t put the images out of his head.
They repeated themselves uncontrollable.
I can’t take it anymore.
All the doubts.
Lies.

‘’All those stupid, fucking lies!’’ Tyson screamed, and put on some calm music so he could calm down.

Do you know whats worth fighting for?
When its not worth dying for?
Does it take your breath away?
And you feel yourself suffocating.
Does the pain weigh out the pride?
As you look for a place to hide?
Did someone break your heart inside?
You’re in ruins.


Ignoring the fact Amanda cheated wasn’t an option. Ignoring it would only make it worse for himself. But forgetting was hard. Let alone forgiving. She kinda made out with someone right in front of him, no shame she showed, that... ARGH. Nah, there’s no need for forgiving everything of this yet. Tyson knew very well that she was just a crush. A crush. The name explains it. I He could have known this. So yeah, he thought.

‘’ I should leave it.’’

But that was easier said than done.
With the beginning of the chorus that could touch your heart, not only touch it, but grab it and pull your heart out, leaving you with none, what could relieve, knowing that those feelings are gone for some minutes; a small, tiny teardrop trickled down his face and fell on the ground.

‘’What the hell.’’ He joked to himself and let out a smile.

‘’Maybe I should just go to school and AVOID that one who I am not about to mention.’’

*Time elapse: At school, just in time to catch the last classes before lunch*

Tyson was still with his mind somewhere else. Somewhere far away from reality.
He noticed people staring at him questioning (laughing at, is maybe more specific) why he looked the way he did right now. And that was in one word, HORRIBLE. Better than staying at home all alone being emotional, ey? The lesson went swiftly on and Ty somehow managed to actually pay some kind of attention, since he didn’t bother for all the strange faces right now. He didn’t even bother to look who it was. Nick maybe? Nah, he wouldn’t care.

The bell rang. Lunchtime.

Tyson stood up and packed his bag as fast as possible. AAH he didn’t want to be pushed and thrust in all directions by the major file of students lounging their way (surprisingly fast) to their usual spots where they would be with all their friends. And Tyson felt uncomfortable. He thought he could better sit alone, no one liked him anyway.
He looked around, opening and closing his bag on and on, trying to look busy. He wasn’t hungry, at home he made something you could call a meal for himself.
Tyson was bored and thought about Nick. What would he be up to?
He could ask about his party! And.. Should he tell? No.. Maybe? Well, he would just stick to the party and the resting information. Nick hated him for leaving him kind of in the cold for the past days. UGH he forgot about him completely. He was such a bad friend.
He searched with his eyes and went from person to person. But he couldn’t find Nick and the rest of the guys. He thought.
After some time looking and searching from the one corner of the cafetaria to the other, he saw them but all he cared about was Nick Nick looked him straight, deep and honest in the eyes. Tyson could make out of all his pointing and waving, that Nick wanted him to come and sit with the gang. His heart made a loop and Tyson redeemed himself from jumping some feet in the air. Okay this was weird.

''Stay cool,'' he thought, ''stay cool.''

And so he walked to them, trying to look shy and hesitant. He wouldn't want themespecially Nick to think he was a kind of girly wannabe.
However on the inside;

*FUCK YEAH. NICKY.*
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi :)
Well my summer holiday is over, so I hope I will find some more inspiration while I'm at school. Okay, that sounds odd but it's true! I went to Swiss the first two weeks with a friend of mine, but that's it. I didn't do a lot (almost nothing actually) and because of that, I think, I got stuck in a major block. No, REALLY STUCK. Haha I'm sorry and I hope picking up a routine again will incourage me to write more often. I hope you like it :)
Btw. We would realllly like to hear from you what you want to see happening, so please comment and subscribe =D

PS: chapter title: Your love is a lie - Simple Plan