Status: Updating as much as possible! but school's ruining it sometimes. >=[

He Dances Inside Of Me

A Party Song

Nick’s POV

Tyson was walking in Nick’s direction. He looked kind of shy and hesitant, but Nick saw his face lit up a bit when he realized that Nick wanted him to come over.

“Hi guys,” Tyson greeted them.

“Hi Ty,” Nick answered. “What’s up? Where’s your girlfriend?” Yes, he knew this could hurt Tyson, and it was proved by the look in Tyson’s eyes. But Nick was still a bit mad at him.

“Err, she’s with her friends,” he answered, looking sad and bitter at the same time. “And she isn’t my girlfriend anymore.” Nick’s stomach wasn’t making a happy jump by hearing this, definitely not! *note the sarcasm*

“Oh, why not?” Nick thought he knew the answer, but he wanted to hear it from Tyson.

“She cheated.” Tyson said shortly. Nick felt bad about it, but this was making him a lot more happy that it should. Not that he had a real chance with Tyson, but at least he was single now!

“Oh, I’m sorry dude!” Nick said nonetheless.

“Yeah, me too.” Mike added.

“Me three!” Chris lame joked.

“Thanks,” Tyson said smiling at them. “Sorry for kinda ignoring you all the last days. I think I was too wrapped up in Amanda to think straight.”

“It’s okay, I understand,” Nick told him. “Do you wanna come to the party tonight and just be friends again?”

“Yeah, but now I’ve nobody to bring with me,” Tyson said, looking ashamed.And looking really cute. Mike, Chris and Nick started laughing, making Tyson look confused.

“That’s no problem, we already knew it would be the four of us. You may not have noticed it, but we haven’t really other friends.” Mike told him smiling.

“We thought it would be funny to let you think there’d be a big ass party, while it will be only us and food and drinks and films and… TRUTH OR DARE!” Nick shouted the last words enthusiastically. People shot him weird looks, but he didn’t care. A “party-night” with Mike, Chris and Tyson! Could it get any better? Yes, Tyson could like him back. But this was almost as good as it could get!

“What?” Tyson asked looking still confused. “Truth or dare?”

“OH. MY. GOD!” Nick’s jaw dropped. “You’ve never heard of Truth or dare!?”

“Dude! That’s the best game EVER!” Mike shouted, with the same enthusiasm as Nick.

“I can’t believe you haven’t did truth or dare before!” Chris asked, looking at him with wide eyes.

“Err, guys. I’ve always had a private teacher and therefore no friends, remember? Can you please just explain?”

“Oh, sorry. Yeah, it’s a game. You ask someone “truth or dare?” and he or she chooses one of them. If they’ve chosen “truth”, you ask them a personal and embarrassing question, which they have to answer. If they’ve chosen “dare”, you give them an stupid, embarrassing or annoying task.” Nick explained.

“Yeah, and we’re probably the only guys of 17 years old who play this game,” Chris snickered.

“We’re just 11 year old girls in our head sometimes,” Mike added. “I hope you’re too, because we can play “truth or dare” for ages!”

“I think I can handle that,” Tyson smiled.

*Time elapse: After school*

“Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god.
Tyson is coming over.” This were the only thoughts running through Nick’s mind. He needed to calm down. He picked up his guitar and began to strum some chords.

After playing for a while, he felt less stressed out and started to get the house ready for the party while thinking about… Tyson.

He reorganized his thoughts:
1. Yes, he had a crush on Tyson.
2. Tyson was single!
3. He didn’t know the sexuality of Tyson
4. Maybe he had overacted a bit the last few days.
5. Maybe he wasn’t that disgusting as he thought back then.
6. Tyson was coming over to his party!
7. He should find out what Tyson thought of him.
8. He was too pussy to ask that, or find out by acts.
9. He didn’t know what to do.

While he was thinking this, the doorbell rang. He glanced at the clock: only 5 PM, the party began at 6. Who would be this early? He opened the door to find a smiling Mike. He should have known, that guy always came way too early. He always wanted to help and chat, he was such a girl.

“Hi dude! Happy birthday! I came earlier so I could help, and chat a bit!” See?
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY!
I haven't updated in SOOO LONG!!!! D=
I had a writers block + not that much time (read: I was really fucking busy) ... But I'm still fucking sorry.

If you wanna check this out, I'll be very, VERY happy 0=]

Chap title: All Time Low