Status: Updating as much as possible! but school's ruining it sometimes. >=[

He Dances Inside Of Me

The One To Bite The Dust

Tyson’s POV:

After a good night’s sleep Tyson woke up easily. The night before he was really excited, that boring summer break was over, tomorrow was the first day of school! He had always loved going to school. Tyson didn’t have any friends, though. His parents worked at a local fair, therefore he lived in a truck, and they had to move from village to village about every 6 months. Tyson didn’t go to a normal school that often because of this. He learned at home, or he got into a class with freaks living in the same environment as him. He wasn’t a freak. He was a cheerful boy, always wanting to know more about the world and getting to know people. But now Tyson and his parents had moved to Oklahoma, and they seemed to have done this for the last time. He finally had got to live in a steady house. It looked like he had said goodbye to that good ol” truck forever. However, here in Oklahoma it’s hard to get to know people well. This could turn out difficult for Tyson. After he got dressed and ate breakfast he hopped on his bike and cycled to his new school, hoping not to get lost. For Tyson Oklahoma was like a new world to him. And what he had hoped for not to happen, happened. He got lost! Crap! And that on his journey to a regular life, like any normal boy had. That was Tyson’s dream, being a normal teenager, doing what normal teenagers do: playing football with mates, getting good grades for school and what was really important to him, dating girls. However, every date he had with a girl turned out to be a disaster. Girls are so weird, he thought. But he ignored it and thought that that is just what girls are like. Tyson stopped some cars for a couple of times to ask the drivers how to get to school. He was so embarrassed he turned all red. Or was it just because he was very shy? Whatever, Tyson had promised himself that at the beginning of this year he had to stop doubting himself. Everything had to be perfect, or his life was ruined. When he got to the school it was quiet. He was late! He rushed through the hallways, asking some people how to get to the classroom. He was sure his first hour, Maths, was going to be nerve racking, all those people staring at you. His first impression had to be great. As he stood behind the door that led to the classroom, he took a gasp of air to relax. His hair was messed up, but Tyson was already late so he just dissembled all his courage and entered the classroom. Everyone was quiet.

“Hello young man,” said the teacher, “I guess you are new this year, aren’t you? Come! Introduce yourself quickly and then we can start with the lesson. You are late.”

“Hi, uhmm, people.” Tyson struggled to get words coming out of his mouth.

“I’m Tyson and uhmm, I’m from New Jersey and I have just moved to Oklahoma.”“
Tyson saw everybody staring at him. He looked at the classroom and tried to get an overview of the class. Looking at each one separately, some sentences rolled over his tongue, he didn’t even notice it. People must think he was also some freak who didn’t have things sorted in his head. At each person Tyson tried to make eye contact, looking for a first impression, but everybody looked away. Except for one. A boy looked at him, he looked him right in the eyes. Tyson suddenly didn’t feel uncomfortable anymore, to his surprise.

“Well I hope some of you could help me out at this school, because where I came from, schools just consisted of a room, so this school must be a labyrinth for me, where I surely will get lost. I’m glad with every help you may want to give me”

Tyson sat down at a random table and asked the punk sitting in front of him if he could borrow his book, for he had two for some reason. He sat next to a goth who stared to some point Tyson couldn’t find.
“That came out more easily than I had expected” Tyson tried to make contact but no word came out.

“What did you think about my speech?” Tyson spoke, he tried his best to connect with him.

“Well, it was killing”

Great, what should he make up of that? He looked at the goth with much despair.

“What are you looking at?! Got a problem?!” The goth shrank forward, threatening that poor Tyson.

“Nothing, nothing! I was just wondering…”

“Wondering what?”

“Nothing!” Tyson fast opened his book and tried to ignore him. He felt horrible. His first try for some connection had failed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment and/or subscribe! And again don't be afraid to put criticism in the comments, but don't write meaningful ones. We're just innocent fans writing a story just for fun :)

Chapter title: Another one bites the dust - Queen (just thought it would fit well)