Status: Updating as much as possible! but school's ruining it sometimes. >=[

He Dances Inside Of Me

It's Gonna Be My Year

Nick’s POV

The new boy named Tyson was babbling in front of the class. Nick was confused, there was something about Tyson that makes Nick feel weird inside. He had never felt this before. Was this what they were talking about when they talked about “butterflies in your stomach”? No, he wasn’t gay! It was just because the Tyson boy acted a little weird and Nick felt embarrassed for him. His eyes met Tyson’s and he tried to give him a comforting look. It seemed to work, because Tyson looked less uncomfortable. After his little speech Tyson sat down next to some Goth and seemed to try to connect with him. Nick looked in surprise: His first day on this school, and he tries to connect with a Goth? Man, that’s just stupid! Everybody knows that Goths don’t usually talk nice to other people, and definitely not to some new kid who’s not gothic at all! Tyson seemed to feel hurt that the Goth wasn’t nice to him. Stupid little naïve boy. Nick didn’t look at Tyson anymore, he pulled his IPod out of his pocket and began to search a song.

Manage me, I’m a mess
Turn a page, I’m a book
Half unread
I wanna be laughed at
Laughed with, just because
I wanna feel weightless
And that should be enough

Now I’m stuck in this fucking rut
Waiting on a second hand pick me up
And I’m over, getting older
If I could just find the time
Then I would never let another day go by
I’m over, getting old

Maybe it’s not my weekend
But it’s gonna be my year
And I’m so sick of watching while the minutes pass as I go nowhere
And this is my reaction
To everything I fear
Cause I’ve been going crazy I don’t want to waste another minute here

Make believe that I impress
That every word
By design
Turns a head

I wanna feel reckless
wanna live it up, just because
I wanna feel weightless
Cause that would be enough

If I could just find the time
Then I would never let another day go by
I’m over, getting old

Maybe it’s not my weekend
But it’s gonna be my year
And I’m so sick of watching while the minutes pass as I go nowhere
And this is my reaction
To everything I fear
Cause I’ve been going crazy I don’t want to waste another minute here

This could be all I’ve waited for
And this could be everything
I don’t wanna dream anymore

Maybe it’s not my weekend
But it’s gonna be my year
And I’ve been going crazy
I’m stuck in here


Nick smiled: this is gonna be his year. This year he’ll get a girlfriend, drink a lot of coffee and have a lot fun with his friends. Or that’s what he hoped. Deep inside he was worried about the first point: getting a girlfriend. But this song made him happy, so for now, he thought happy thoughts.

Soon the first period was over and Nick went to his next class. There sat Mike with a sleepy Chris next to him.

“Hey Wheelz! How was your first period?” Mike greeted.

“Boring… But we’ve got a new kid in class!”

“Yeah, I heard them say something like that. There’re saying he’s a kinda freak…” An unexpected kind of anger filled Nick. Tyson a freak!? Okay, maybe he was a little weird, but they don’t know him!

“I don’t think so.” He said, trying to keep the anger out off his voice. “I don’t know him, but he seems kinda nice.”

“Chill dude! I’m only saying what I’ve heard!”

“Sorry, I don’t meant it like that. I just don’t like calling people weird before really know them.”

“It’s okay, I don’t like that either.”

“So, Chris are you awake already?” Nick asked, changing the subject.

“What? Oh, yeah… I think so.” Chris answered still half sleeping. Nick and Mike laughed, Chris being Chris gazed at them while keeping back a jaw. He never slept early because of his addiction to computer games, he played it on- and offline “til deep in the night. The teacher spoke and it became quiet in class. Nick looked around searching for Tyson. There he sat, alone this time. Nick keptstaring at Tyson listening to music and doodling for the rest of the lesson. When the bell for lunch break rang, everyone got up and walked chatting to the cafeteria.

“What do you guys think of going to Starbucks? I really need a coffee!” Chris asked.

“Yeah! Great idea! I can use a coffee too!” Nick said smiling, coffee-addict that he is. Mike nodded and they went to the Starbucks around the corner. They all ordered their coffee and something to eat and sat down on a empty table.

“Hey Nick! Check out the waitress! Isn’t she hot? She’s new I believe.” Mike whispered.

“Nah, not really my type.” She was pretty. But he didn’t really thought she was hot,like Tyson- what!? Did he really thought that!? He couldn’t think that a boy was hot! But when he thought about Tyson…

“Niihiick! What are you thinking about? Another girl? You totally spaced out.” Mike asked while waving his hand before Nick’s eye’s.

“Ha! Nick’s got his first crush!?” Chris laughed.

“No! And not that loud please.”

“What, Little Nicky? Are you ashamed of never had a crush before? Or of having a crush now?” Chris said smirking.

“NO! That’s the point! I don’t have a crush!” Nick felt himself become slightly angry.

“Why do you deny it?” Mike said.

“Little Nicky don’t dare to say he’s got a crush!
Little Nicky don’t dare to say he’s got a crush!
Little Nicky don’t dare to say he’s got a crush!” Chris sang with an annoying voice.

“Chris! SHUT UP!” Nick called, then he turned to mike, “I deny it because it’s not true.”

“Okay, okay… but if you have-”

“-you’ll be the first to know Mike.”

“Hey! What about me! I want to know it to!”

“Yes Chris, you’ll be the second.”

“NAH! That’s unfair! I’ll be the first”

“No, you’ll tease me, so you’ll be the second.” Nick put out his tongue at Chris.

“Guys, break’s over… we’re not going to skip on our first day”

“Okay, back to hellhole!” and Tyson
♠ ♠ ♠
So! Another update =D It took me a while to write this... Because first I didn't know what to write >.< But I hope you like it =]

I'm wondering why I write this in english.. I've got the feeling that only Dutch people read this x] But maybe for upcoming readers ^-^

okay, Comments and Subscribers will make me happy! AND get virtual chocolat cakes!