Status: Updating as much as possible! but school's ruining it sometimes. >=[

He Dances Inside Of Me

Decide What's Right

Tyson’s POV:

It was almost midnight when Tyson lay in bed. Finally his parents had found a permanent place to stay and now he had his own bed, a bed he had always dreamed of having. Away were those nasty, old beds in the caravan. They always made a lot of noise with every movement; you couldn’t even take a breath or everyone was awake. This was the first time he would have a good-night’s sleep. He hoped.
While laying in bed, in his –always looking good- grey shorts, he was thinking about the day that had passed. It didn’t turn out to be as bad as he had expected. He actually made some friends! Friends in the meaning of people who he at least exchanged some words with.

“ Ugh, what am I thinking?!”“ he whispered.

“ Those aren’t friends, they might as well become my enemies. They probably just talked to me to make fun of me. FOOL. I don’t even know their names.”“

He digged in his memory to find the exact ones he meant. He had met so many people today, and he wasn’t able to keep them apart. Let alone, the ones he had talked with that morning.
One , called Chris, was a real clown. He picked on people, but in a way that anyone could laugh about it. He looked like he hadn’t slept for days. That probably had to do with the fact that he, except for that picking on people, only talked about computers.
There was also someone called Mike. He was very kind and open about everything. He respected other one’s opinions. He looked like he could keep a secret, right?
Another one had dark spikes and brown beady eyes, he noticed he was a perfectionist. He walked the halls with his I-pod plugged in, so he obviously loved music. His dream was to start a band and break through, but he was too busy with school. Oh, and he constantly was drinking coffee. Starbucks was his favorite.
Nick, yes, Nick was his name, and he repeated it several times, so he wouldn’t forget it. He smiled.

“He mustn’t be that cold-hearted, right? To fool me in front of everyone?”

No, Nick would never do that. Something deep inside of Tyson told him to trust that boy. He was kinda special. He then fell asleep with that thought.

“Hey Ty, like some coffee? Want some coffee, or are you too weenie for that, huh? Ha ha ha, Tyson, you are SO funny. Don’t dare to think you’re cool because you’re funny, because you’re not. I hate you, Tyson. I and the rest of the school hate you.”

“No, Nick! I only wanted to make friends, please guys! No! No! I’ll do anything you want me to do, please Nick!”


Tyson woke up. His eyes were wide open and he was covered in sweat. He sat up and turned the lights on. It was 5 AM, he could have slept three more hours if he didn’t have this terrible dream. Now he couldn’t fall asleep again for sure. Tyson lay awake in his bed the following two hours. All the time he was thinking about that dream. What did it mean? All kinds of thoughts were spinning through his mind. This MUST have had a meaning. Did he say something wrong? I don’t want them to abandon me!
Two hours passed. Wow! Time went fast! Tyson got dressed and tried to eat something. However, he didn’t manage to even finish a bowl of cereal. He packed his bag and left, it wasn’t possible that he would be too late this time. When he got to school surprisingly there were loads of people already. Tyson searched the area, but it didn’t took too long to find his “friends”, for Nick was the first one to reach his eye. He decided not to speak about his dream and let it be. The guys could think he was weird. But the pressure was on as if the words were almost pushed out of his mouth, rolling over his tongue. Maybe he could tell it to Nick, the one he trusted most? He was the first one to make contact after all. Nick took the word.

“ Listen, peoples! In a week I’m turning 17 and I’m throwing a huge party. Invite everyone you know to come to my house next Saturday, alright? The only rule is: no beer, no entrance!

“Cool. What’s it gonna be about?” Mike asked.

“The theme is…” it didn’t looked like Nick had bared this in mind yet.

“The theme is AMERICA! Long live all the Americans! Just throw everything out of your wardrobe belonging to this.”

“Oh yeah baby! Now is the perfect opportunity to finally wear that “Miss New Jersey” badge I once got from some hot girl who I uhmm… Yes, Miss New Jersey.” Chris looked up and blushed. Nick gave him a punch in his waist.

“In your dreams, Gaylor!”

“I could bring my cowboy hat! I have more than one if y’all want to.”“ said Tyson excited. He was very surprised that on his second day it already looked like he was one of them. They totally took him in the picture, with everything.

“Yes, that would be a superb idea! Great, Tyson, that you want to come. It’ll be boring without you.”

Nick looked him deep in his eyes. The bell rang. Nick jumped up, as if woken, and walked to the door without saying Tyson goodbye, or at least until the next break.
♠ ♠ ♠
What did you think about this? Comment and subscribe!
Well, here's the story why it took me so long to update. I always write the stories in the weekend and two weeks ago I was very busy for a reason (cant remember what) and this weekend I planned to write a chapter on Friday, but I totally forgot! I'm so sorry, but people make mistakes xD This weekend I was going to be away, so I just wrote it on my cell phone. Every free minute I had I wrote a piece. Handy!

Btw, title goes to: Paramore - Decode
lalalove this song to death <3