Status: Updating as much as possible! but school's ruining it sometimes. >=[

He Dances Inside Of Me

I Remember How You Tasted

Tyson’s POV:

“So, you’re new huh?”

“Uhmm… Yes, I guess so…” Tyson was nervous. Nervous as hell.

*tick* *tick* *tick*

His hands were clammy. His mind was racing. As he walked he looked down. His hair covered his eyes, so she wouldn’t notice his red head. But through the curtain he could look. He peeked between his wisps to see the beautiful Amanda. Tyson was desperately searching for something to say, but he couldn’t concentrate. The only sound was made by Tyson’s half-dead bicycle; a strange scratching noise every couple of seconds. Oh no. This was killing.

“How will I survive?” Tyson thought by himself.

In silence they walked on. It looked like some battle who could giggle the most. Out of nervousness Tyson just giggled like a girl, not knowing what to do else. He hated himself for always doing that in time of doubt. Fortunately he was not the only one. Amanda was doing the same thing and probably thinking the same too. They had so much in common! This would create a great…
Suddenly he thought about Nick, a couple of days ago he thought the same way about him. What had happened, that he just forgot about his first ““friend”? What would he be up to? He hadn’t seen him for a while.

“Here we are!” Amanda said cheerful, and she elegantly pointed out with her one hand to the gigantic house in front of them. She dragged Tyson up the pavement, who was dazed by the size of the house, with her other hand. Tyson blushed. He was completely distracted. He had never seen such a big house in his life before! And he had never felt a girl take his hand..
While entering Tyson almost tripped over his own feet. Tyson’s jaw simply fell, as he tried to speak.

“W-w-wooow! This is HUGE!! I-I can’t… Wow!” He couldn’t bring out something else than “wow” or “oh my gosh”. After Amanda and Tyson had something to drink they immediately started doing the homework. They chatted a lot, and Tyson realized that earlier the nerves must have took him over. Amanda was very hospitable, she understood exactly what Tyson was going through as a new kid. Unlike Nick…

*Later on..

“… And that’s nine, and 34… We’re finished, Ty!”

It was just a matter of time when they finished to do ALL the paragraphs. Tyson finally made the link between the greatest common divisor and the least common multiple… Amanda was a genius! He was so thankful! He couldn’t believe it.

“YES! I know! I’m so thankful, you wouldn’t believe it! Whoop hoo!” Tyson was in his SAS, he was extremely happy.

“What could I possible mean for you, Madame?” Tyson joked and he stood like he was some kind of guy in a tuxedo, about to ask her for a dance.
It was silent.

“Yes” Amanda said. She took his hand and Tyson pulled her up. They were looking each other straight In the eye.

“This.”

Tyson closed his eyes. Was this a dream again…
Next thing he felt Amanda’s lips touching his gently.

*Next day*

The following day Tyson couldn’t take his hands off Amanda. She was OFFICIALLY his girl. They decided to spend their whole school day together, even when they didn’t have the same classes, they would text on and on with no pit stop. Some dreamed away with looking at them, most of them almost puke by the sight of two love birds teasing each other. Tyson didn’t talk to any of the guys that day. He didn’t even think about them. The only thing he could think about was AMANDA. Although… Tyson thought he had caught a glimpse of Nick in the break at the cafeteria, but that probably would have been someone else, since Nick would ask if he could sit at their table.

*Next day*

Tyson woke up from a dream. To his surprise it was about his past. As a boy, he used to move around much, from one city to another. So he couldn’t make friends like anyone would have to. His dream was about him as a 7-year-old kid, playing with some other kid from that town on the playground. They were best buddies, until… He had to move and he lost his best friend. Just because of that tiny, little, stupid thing. Since then he hadn’t seen him anymore…
That remembered him of Nick! It seemed ages that he didn’t have a chat with him. He came to the idea to text him, so he was updated about everything. This way he didn’t have to tell everything at school and that would spare him a lot of energy (for other things starting with the letter A):

“Hey Nicky! What’s goin’ on, dude? Haven’t seen you for days. You can tell me anything :)
Peace, Ty.
Btw: My guuurl kisses bad-ass!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okayy... Which excuse should I choose this ime for the late update? Hmm, to be honest, I'm just lazy. I regret it so much, but I can't help it that I keep ignoring myself all the time. But, the result is here!
Tell me your opinions about it :)

I'm sorry I can't be perfect >.<
Chapter title: All Time Low - Stella