She's a Triple Threat

Don't Stop Believing

On the darkest desert highway
cool wind in my hair
Warm smell of colitas
Rising up in the air
Vada sang on the stage. Her voice enchanting the people below her. They swayed with the music, clapping and cheering on and off.
Up ahead in the distance
I saw a shimmering light
My head grew heavy, and my sight grew dim
I had to stop for the night
The lights flashed different colors now, making it seem as though it were a real concert. The kids cheered louder, as did the teachers, at this action.
There she stood in the doorway
I heard the mission bell
And I was thinking to myself
This could be Heaven or this could be Hell
The students stood up and jumped up and down making Vada and her band beam out at all the people. The looked so happy they were practically glowing.
Then she lit up a candle
And she showed me the way
There were voices down the corridor
I thought I heard them say

Welcom to the Hotel California...
* * *
"Oh my god I can't tell you how good felt to be singing up here for the last time!" Cheers, "I'm just sad I have to leave you all. Esspecially my band! I can't believe it's going to end here! But don't worry I will visit you on vacations. Love you all!"
Her and her band walked of stage teary eyed. "Oh Vada! We're going to miss you too!"

"Ms. Lovelace if you don't come visit us I will personally track you down and kiddnap you!"
Laughs,"Don't worry I'll definetly come visit."
"Good!" was chorused throughout the band.
* * *
The train ride was long and tiring. By the time they stopped Vada was half alseep. When she got off she looked around at the scenery surrounding her.
Hello freedom.
♠ ♠ ♠
not much but it was just the intro