Mad as a Hatter, Thin as a Dime

Chapter three.

Dear diary,

I looked over at the empty glasses overflowing the trash can to realize, they weren't actual glasses at all. Glasses are glass, hence they're name. They were cups. Plastic cups that were an ugly off white color, almost a pale yellow. Does everything in this place have to be white? I looked down at my clothes, white scrubs. Why scrubs you may ask, my dear diary. Well, because they're easier to disinfect.

Because no one gets their clothes washed. Especially not me. And no one gets to go clothes shopping. I wonder if the new guy was smart enough to think of that? Probably not. He's probably some stupid who doesn't know anything. But I have to be on my best behavior.
I have to be nice in the only way I can. By not talking. Hello's and give him a name to call me and then I'm shutting up. I'll either hurt his feelings or be a complete dickhead. So I'm going to say as little as possible.

I don't even know how I've survived in this place a year. But what's even worse is that I'll be stuck here for the rest of my life because no one tries to help me get better. Even though I don't want help. I just want out. Maybe the new kid will be a crazy escape artist and can help me escape this shit hole.

"Right this way, Ryan."

I heard footsteps in the hall way. Face to face with my cell mate, finally.

The door opened and I stood in shock. In walked a tall man with long curly hair, wearing crazy patterned pants, a white v-neck and an even crazier vest. I have never seen another human being so beautiful.

And he was as thin as a dime.

- Jon.
♠ ♠ ♠
;)