Mad as a Hatter, Thin as a Dime

Chapter five.

Dear Diary,
The boy. No, man. Whose name is Ryan I learned, is very awkward. Tall and slinky of all sorts. I watched him closely as he walked across the room to his bed, he slid off his vest and laid it on his suitcase. He sat down on the bed and cringed as the springs creaked.

"It's old." I stated simply to which he just nodded too.

"Jon?" he asked timidly and I sent him a questionable look, "How long have you been here?"

"A year. And counting."

His mouth formed an o shape as I tore the plastic cup into little pieces. As I did this, I thought about my life here. My life at home. How I missed my friends and my family. I especially miss my cats though. I never had outbursts, or harmed my cats. In any way, shape or form. But the people all around me kept getting hurt. I guess it's because I didn't really care for them that much.

My mom always said that I didn't feel the need to be nice to my friends or family because I didn't have to take care of them. But my cats needed me or they would die, so I took special care of them. And when I was younger, she would tell me that was how I'd be with the girlfriend or boyfriend I chose to marry. I'd feel the need to take care of them so I'd never hurt them.

But the boyfriends, obviously out weighing the number of girlfriends I'd had, always left because I'd turn into a complete bastard. Sometimes they would even leave because they knew I wasn't normal. But what is normal anyway? I glanced over at Ryan, looking him up and down.

He was not normal.

- Jon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys. I have a huge favor. The person who writes Ryan's diary slips, Estrogen Pills. and I are no longer friends, unfornuately. So. I need a new co-writer, would anyone out there will be willing to help me out? Message me or post a comment. :)
xoxo