Sequel: You Can't Save Me Now
Status: Completed;; thx for everything, check out Pt. 2!!!

16 And 24

One

"Who can tell me what instrument I play, and EVERYONE should raise they're hands." My music teacher, Maxwell Scott Green said from the front of the class. Everyone but me raised they're hands.

I wasn't a slut, I wasn't going to raise my hand, I knew what it was it was a bass guitar, duh! Common fucking sense!

But still, I wasn't going to raise my hand to impress him, like all the other girls and guys, yes AND guys. He was just that cute or whatever.

"Shayna," He called on me, he always does.

I looked up at him, he was wearing skinny jeans and his Iron Maiden T-shirt today. "Bass guitar," I said simply.

"Duh," He smiled.

"Do you enjoy picking on me you prick?" I wanted to say, but I didn't, I kept my mouth shut while the other girl-- I mean sluts giggled.

I wasn't self conscious or anything, it was just Max was different, for so many reasons, lets look shall we?

1. He's my teacher

2. He's 24-years-old

3. He goes for the more "easy" and "pretty" girls.
And to be honest, I wasn't "easy" if you wanted me, you have to fight. I don't just give in like Melissa Conway.

4. He's been staring at Melissa Conway. (Big Uh-Oh!)

Do I need to go on...? 'Cause I don't want to, it makes me sick just to think about the things that girl did, I mean, what or WHO hasn't she done?

It sounds like I hate him, but I don't, he makes me really nervous, that's why I never really raise my hand or anything because I'm scared I'll fuck up and make a complete fool of myself... did that make me sound like a slut? I think it did.

The bell rang and kids starting scurrying out of the classroom, Melissa bumped into me causing me to drop my books with a loud sound and I picked them up, I was the last one that was out, but a voice stopped me from leaving. "Shayna, can I see you please?"

It was Mr. Green. Fuck, fuck, fuck!

Thank you so much you little skank! "Sure," I said turning around. He signaled for me to sit at a desk, I obeyed. He closed the door and shut the blinds that were on the window.
I suddenly felt uncomfortable, gee, I wonder why...?

"How come you aren't participating in class?" He asked.

"I don't know...?" It came out as a question.

"You have so much potential, and they're easy questions, about the band, and I know you're a fan, I saw you wear one of our shirts when I first started out here." He continued.

"I know, it's just--," I couldn't tell him! Ugh! Rock stars suck!

"It's okay, you can tell me," He insisted.

"I don't want to..." I admitted.

"Why? You can trust me?"

"Because it's about you."

"What about me..?"

"I-I'm a slut!" I cried. He hugged me.

"Why do you think that?"

"Because... you're 24..." I admitted.

He pushed me back so he could look at me, I didn't want to look at him, so I looked down. It wasn't any use because he grabbed my chin and made me look at him. He sighed.

"Look, I know it's tough through these teenage years with the hormones and shit, but-- Fuck it!" He cupped my face with his hands and pressed his lips to mine.

About three things today I knew wasn't a dream:

1. Max Green (A Teacher) swore in school, what the fuck?!

2. Max Green, (MY teacher) kissed me.

3. I kissed him back, again I repeat; what the fuck?!

We pulled back, I saw him smile. "I have to go," I said getting up. I was so confused right now.

I didn't know if I was suppose to be happy or mad or, I don't fucking know!

"Shayna, I'm sorry." Max said.

"No, its okay, I'm just really confused...," I said, and with that I ran home.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story, first chapter, tell me what ya think. =]