Sequel: You Can't Save Me Now
Status: Completed;; thx for everything, check out Pt. 2!!!

16 And 24

Eleven

[Max's POV]

Since that night with Ronnie, I never let Shayna out of my sight. Yeah, I'll admit I was getting a little possesive, but can you blame me? I was worried about the only loves of my life, I don't need anyone hurting Shay or Aiden, it would kill me.

There was a knock at the door, Shyana went to to get it. "No!" I whispered loudly. But it was too late, she had already answered the door to see Ronnie standing there.
"Shanya?" Ronnie asked.

"No, that's my fiance, Hope." I said quickly.

Ronnie looked at me, and so did Shayna, I used my eyes to beg her to play along.

"Hi, I'm Hope." She said shaking Ronnie's hand.

"I'm Ronnie, and old friend of Maxwell's." He smiled.

I hated his smile... why Ronnie? Why? She was innocent!

My rage built up inside me, but somehow I kept in. "That's right, he was in ETF." I explained.

"Oh, are you srill in the music career?" She asked.

"Yes, I'm actually going to be singing for Falling In Reverse." He grinned.

Stop flirting!

"Oh, that's cool." Shayna said looking down.

"Sorry if this offends you but, I noticed you're pregnant. Is it Max's?" Ronnie asked.

"None taken, and yes, he's my son." I smiled.

"Congradulations bro!" Ronnie said hugging me like he used to. "And congradulations to you Hope," Ronnie said giving her a light hug. I'm sure he didn't want to hurt the baby.

"Do you have a name?" Ronnie seemed really excited.

"Yes, its Aiden Sullivan Green," Shayna said proudly.

"Sullivan, as in Jimmy Sullivan?" Ronnie asked.

"Yeah, we were rela close-- it was Hope's idea." I said.

"Good idea Hopey Pokey." Ronnie laughed.

"Oh gosh not that nickname again!" Shayna laughed.

She's a good faker...

"Well, I gotta go. I'll drop by again soon, nice meeting you Hope." Ronnie said rising.

"Bye," Shayna and I said in usion.

"Well, that was odd..." Shayna said when Ronnie was gone.

"Yep.."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it was short.. just an update, and they're getting along!! :O

Comment...? :D