Sequel: You Can't Save Me Now
Status: Completed;; thx for everything, check out Pt. 2!!!

16 And 24

Thirteen

Beginning tour was exciting but pretty nerve wrecking too.

"You okay?" Max asked me as he sat down next to me in the booth on the tour bus.

"Yeah, just nervous. I mean it's tour!" I said laughing.

Max just smiled. "It's okay hon. Like you said, it's just tour." He swung his arms around my shoulders.

Craig came onto the tour bus. "Hey guys, guess what?" He asked looking at us.

"What?" I asked.

"Robert likes sticks!" He screamed at the top of his lungs.

Robert came running onto the tour bus, he tackled Craig they started slapping each other lightly across the face. "Oh yeah," Robert said straddling Craig. It looked SO wrong. "Craig likes muffins!" Robert screamed.

We all began laughing, it wasn't long before Max and Bryan were down on the floor, slapping each other and saying they like random objects but making them sound gay or perverted.

My stomach felt like it was being squeezed, pain shot through my body. "Max," I said. He didn't hear me. "Hey Max!" I screamed. They stopped slapping each other and yelling.

"What Shay?" He asked coming over to me. I was holding my stomach.

"I'm having really bad contractions, and I'm like 7 days early." I said crying. I looked at Max, he got up.

"Stop the bus," Max said.

"But, Max--"

"Stop the fucking bus!" Max yelled.

The bus came to an abrupt stop. "Now, where is the nearest hospital?" Max asked the bus driver.

"An hour away," He said. "How far apart are the contractions, dear?"

"I don't know, like five minutes?" I said, I cringed at the pain as I got the squeeze-y feeling again.

"That's not enough time, she's having this baby now Max." Craig said.

"I know, what are we going to do?" Max said running his fingers through his hair.

"We can try to get to the hospital, or we can have the baby on the bus." Bryan said.

"Fuck!" I screamed. I was crying, the pain was something I just couldn't handle. I wanted Aidan out... now.

"Alright, I'm calling 911." Max said. As Max called 911 Craig held my hand.

"I don't think you want to do that," I said as he gripped my hand.

"Why not?" he asked

"I'll break it," I said laughing.

"Nah, Gabby didn't break my hand when Leila was born, I'm pretty sure you won't break my hand when Aidan is born... or Max's." He said smiling. I gripped Craig's hand whenever I had bad pains, or whenever I needed to squeeze something. I tried not to squeeze too hard, but hell this was fucking painful!

"They said to wait here, I told them to look for a tour bus parked on the side of the interstate." Max said coming back onto the bus.

"I'll go flag them down," Bryan said.

"Thank you all." I said. I squeezed Craig's hand.

"Ow," Craig said.

"Fuck, I'm sorry Craig." I said letting go of his hand.

"It's okay, you're right, you could break someone's hand." Craig laughed.

"Thanks, that makes me feel strong.. and like a freak." I began to fake cry.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it." Craig said.

"I'm joking, ow fuck!"

God this sucks!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it was short, Shayna is in labor! :O
Aidan is on the way!! Dun dun dun...

Comment..? :D