Sequel: You Can't Save Me Now
Status: Completed;; thx for everything, check out Pt. 2!!!

16 And 24

Fourteen

Labor totally hurt, but Max and the rest of the band stayed by my side in the delivery room. Bryan passed out when Aidan came out of me. Some nurses rushed over to him, but the rest tended to Aidan.

He was beautiful, he had black hair and blue eyes. He looked exactly like Max, like I predicted. Max was crying, and so was I. He leaned in and gave me a kiss. "I love you so much," Max said.

"I love you too," I cried.

-X-

Tour was postponed until Aidan and I were admitted from the hospital and so we could get the hang out the whole parenting thing. Having Aidan on tour wasn't probably the best idea, but we couldn't cancel and we couldn't leave him behind.

I had gotten the chance to hold Aidan, he wasn't heavy. He weighed 7 pounds and 4 ounces, the nurse said that's pretty good for being 7 days early. We should be admitted in not time.

"Do you want to hold him?" I asked Craig who was watching me, smiling.

"Sure," He held out his arms. I passed Aidan, who was asleep, to Craig carefully, minding his head like my mother had to me to do. "He looks exactly like Max." Craig said smiling.

"Thanks," I smiled back. "How's Bry?" I asked.

"Good, he's just not good with seeing that stuff. He woke up, the doctors just want to keep him over night." Craig said smoothing out Aidan's black hair.

Aidan began to cry. "I think he wants his mom," Craig said worried. I out-stretched my arms for Aidan, Craig carefully passed him to me like I did earlier. Aidan stopped crying.

"Hey, where's Max?" I asked.

"He went to the bus to get some stuff, and to McDonald's, he knew you would be hungry." Craig stood up and walked over to the TV and switched it on. We were watching Sponge Bob, yeah okay I was 16 and I still liked that show, got a problem?
I thought so...

We heard a knock at the door and the doctor came in. "Hi Shayna, how are you.

"Good," I smiled.

"And little Aidan?" Dr. Greensboro asked.

"Perfect, he's a really quiet baby, is that normal?" I asked looking at Craig worried. Craig just shrugged.

"For some babies yes, but at 2 o'clock in the morning the can be very loud babies." Dr. Greensboro laughed.

"Good. I was getting worried." I said.

There was too knocks on the door. Max came walking in with a McDonald's bag and my suitcase. I smiled. "Hey babe, I didn't know what you wanted to wear, so I kind of just brought the whole thing." Max said smiling.

"You must be dad," Dr. Greensboro said shaking his hand.

"And damn proud of it," Max said grinning. "I'm Max."

"I'm Dr. Greensboro, I was just checking on Shayna and little Aidan,"

"And, how is everything?" Craig asked.

"Well, everything looks good," He said flipping through papers on a clipboard. "You should be able to leave tomorrow afternoon and take you're son with you." Dr. Greensboro smiled.

"Thank you." I said.

He nodded his head and left the room.

"He's nice." Craig said.

"Yeah," Max said. He came and sat next to me on the hospital bed. He was looking at Aidan who was still peacefully sleeping. "Can I hold him?" He asked.

"He's your son." I said, I gently passed Aidan to Max.

"Hey baby boy, I've been waiting forever to see you." Max said to Aidan. Aidan just stayed there, sleeping in his fathers arms, it was so cute.

"I want a picture of us." I said to Craig. Craig nodded and stood up with out digital camera that we just happened to bring along.

Max swung one arm around me, while keeping Aidan in the other, we looked up at the camera and smiled. Craig snapped the picture and there was a quick flash.

Aidan woke up and started crying, Max started rocking him back and forth gently "shh-ing" him back to sleep.

"I'm going to go pick on Bryan for a little while, I'll be back later guys." Craig said. He hugged me, planted a soft kiss on Aidan's forehead, and hugged Max too.
God love Craig, he was an awesome friend.

"I love you so much Shayna." Max said as soon as Craig was gone.

"I love you to Max," I said. He leaned in and gave me a kiss on the lips like he did 14 hours ago.

"And we love you Aidan," We both said at the same time, we gave our son a kiss on the cheek.

This was the beginning of a new life.

-X-

It was noon and Bryan, Aidan, and I finally got to get admitted from the hospital. Bryan got to hold Aidan without passing out, but he wasn't all bloody and screaming his head off this time either.

As a hospital rule Bryan, Aidan, and I had to be escorted out of the hospital in a wheelchair, which was pretty fun, and it was better than walking. I was still pretty sore, but who can blame me, I just gave birth! Which I will never do again... I hope.

Like my Aunt always said 'Once is a blessing, twice is a curse'. But my Aunt was always a bitch.

Once we were out of the hospital I put Aidan in his car seat and we got on the tour bus, on our way home. Aidan didn't like the ride home, which was a bad sign... he wouldn't like tour. Maybe he wasn't used to it?

"Max!" I yelled.

"What Shay?" Max said coming into the room where I had Aidan strapped in nice and safe in his car seat.

"I don't think Aidan likes the tour bus, I mean what if he's like this all tour?" I asked over screaming Aidan.

"He's probably not used to it babe, it'll be fine. We gotta do this tour no matter what, I know you need me but babe this is big is big if I don't do the tour--"

"You get fired, I know I'm just have a mom moment," I said hugging him. I released him to go tend to Aidan. "Can I take him out of his car seat where we can walk around?" I asked Max.

"Yeah," Max said kissing me. "He was just as much freedom as we do."

I rocked Aidan back and forth until he went back to sleep, then I put him back in his car seat.
I sat down on the couch and closed my eyes and slowly drifted to sleep.

[Max's POV]

"Shayna, we're home--" I cut myself off when I saw her and Aidan asleep. I smiled. I walked down the small hall, "Craig, I need you're help buddy."

"With what?" He asked.

"Shayna, she fell asleep and I don't want to wake her up, do you think you can carry her?" I asked.

"Of course buddy." He said.

"Thanks, I'll get Aidan. Rob, can you get Shayna's bags, and Bryan, can you get my bags?"

"Will do," Rob said.

"Sure thing Max." Bryan said.

"Thanks guys," I said.

We all scurried off into different directions to do out jobs. I grabbed Aidan's car seat with him sleeping peacefully in it. I smiled at the sight, he was so cute. He looked like me, just like Shayna said he would.

When I turned around Craig already had Shayna bridal style in his arms. "Ready?" he asked.

"Yeah, thanks again." I said.

"No problem," Craig said.

We all carried our people and items off the bus and into the house. Shayna woke up when Craig put her into our bed.

"Max?" She asked.

"Right here babe," I said.

"Where's Aidan?" She asked.

"Asleep in his crib, over there." I said pointing to Aidan's crib next to our bed.

"Good, I love you." She said.

"I love you too, get some sleep, and I'll get Aidan if he cries, you just sleep. Sweet dreams." I said.

She nodded. "Night Craig, thanks for carrying me."

"No problem, Shay. Sweet dreams." Craig said.

Once we were downstairs Craig said the most surprising thing in my life. "You're a pretty good dad Max."

"Thanks, Craig. That means alot to me." I said hugging him.

"You're welcome now can you let me go before people think you're gay?" Craig asked laughing.

I laughed too and let go. "Get some sleep Captain Maxwell." Craig said going out the door.

"Aye-Aye Captain Craigifer." I said saluting him. We laughed and he was gone.

He was a great friend. I sighed and went upstairs, crawled into bed and fell asleep next to my beautiful fiance, and my wonderful son, who I loved very, very much.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo, this was long-ish one!
Aidan is home! =] Yay!

Full name: Aidan Sullivan Green
Age: 0 years old
D/O/B: August 13, 2010

Comment..? :)