Sequel: You Can't Save Me Now
Status: Completed;; thx for everything, check out Pt. 2!!!

16 And 24

Sixteen

Aidan slept the whole bus ride to California, we were going to Hollywood for our first stop. Warped Tour is awesome... well that's what the boys said.
I was bouncing up and down my seat when I looked the window and saw the sign that said "Welcome To Hollywood, California".

"Excited?" Craig asked. I looked over and he was looking at me with raised eyebrows, and like I was crazy.

"Yes, very excited. I've never been out of Vegas." I said, I stopped my continuous bouncing.

"Really?" Craig asked surprised.

"Yep, I was born, raised, and kept in Vegas. I never left," I looked over at Aidan, who was still fast asleep in Max's arms while he was trying to play 'Halo' with Rob. "Maxwell, don't drop him!" I warned.

Max looked away from the TV screen and at me, and down at Aidan. "I won't drop him, babe. Trust me, Craig taught me how to do this with Leila." He smiled.

"Still, be careful, and Craig what were you thinking?" I tuned to Craig, he was hiding behind Bryan.

"I didn't drop her, not once, and she liked seeing me play Halo! And she was one at the time too." Craig explained.

"Damn Shay... you got these boys trained." A voice that I noticed said from the front of the bus said.

I also realized the bus had stopped, I turned towards where the voice came from and saw Ronnie... standing there looking very pissed "So you are Shayna Star." It wasn't a question, how did he find out?

"How--?" Max started.

"I figured it out from myself, and she looked way to familiar and young to be pregnant with your kid Maxwell." Ronnie explained.

"She was innocent Ronnie! Why did you do that? Why did you let those people do that to her?" Max yelled. He handed Aidan over to Rob carefully and stood up.

"I didn't know!" Ronnie yelled back.

"Bullshit!" I screamed.

It must of woke up Aidan, because he started crying. Rob 'shh-ed' him and took him outside since we were now parked.

"You knew exactly what they were doing because you joined in one time Ronnie!" I continued.

"I was high, I had no clue what I was doing Shayna!" Ronnie balled up a fist, exactly like he used to when we dated, exactly like he used to when he was high, exactly like he used to before he hit me or someone else.

"Okay, you know what; you made me wake up my son. I want you out," I said.

"Shay..?" Ronnie asked.

"Out!" I screamed. Ronnie ran out, and Rob came back in with Aidan, who was now sleeping.

"Thank you Robby," I said taking Aidan slowly, not wanting to wake him. And I successfully pulled it off.

"Your welcome hon," Rob said. Rob turned around and saw Max glaring at him. Rob's face dropped and his eyes widened, realizing what he was glaring about. "I call her that, she's like my little sister, right Shay?" Rob turned to me.

Max looked at me too. "Right, my brother from another mother." I smiled.

Max stopped the death glare, and went with Rob to go play Halo.

I went to the back of the bus and put Aidan in his crib so he could sleep more comfortablely.
"Why did Ronnie have to go and ruin tour?" I asked looking down at Aidan, I felt a tear run down my cheek and thought back to his song "Makeup" and started humming it as more tears fell...
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so this is just an update, sorry it took so long.

I dont think Craig really played Halo with Leila in his arms... Craig is a good Daddy, and i think Max would make a good one too. =)

Comment...? :D