Sequel: You Can't Save Me Now
Status: Completed;; thx for everything, check out Pt. 2!!!

16 And 24

Three

The past few weeks I've been puking, and Max has started coming over alot.
We were on the couch watching a movie when I felt like I was going to puke again. "You okay?" Max asked.

"No, hold on," I said, I ran towards the bathroom and I has just made it. I groaned. I turned around to see Max there, ugh! How embarrassing!

"You're going to a doctor." He said hugging me.

"No, Max please, no." I begged.

"Why don't you want to go to the doctor?" He asked.

"'Cause I'm scared of what they'll say...," I started crying like I always do after I vomit, thus embarrassing me more.

"What's there to be worried about? I mean what are they going to say?" He hugged me closer to him.

"I don't want to say it! And I hate you for it! But Max, I love you..., but--" I whipped around and puked into the toilet. Major ewwy...

"I know, I'm sorry I did that, I don't know what I was thinking. Some days all I want is you, some days all I want is just to see you're smile... one day I swear to god that going to be a fucking song Shayna, but please, let them see whats wrong with you." He said, he leaned in and kissed my lips. I kissed him back for as long as I could, which was for about 5 seconds and then: back to the toilet!

*(Max's POV)*

We were waiting for the doctor to come back, we've been here for 15 or 20 minutes. They've done a whole shit load of tests on Shayna, one sent chills down my spine and butterflies in my stomach: pregnancy.

"Oh Max shut up! It's not possible, you had a condom!" I yelled in my mind.

I was pacing around the room. "Max, please sit down, you're making me even more nervous." Shayna begged.

"Sorry," I said sitting down. The doctor came in and I got right back up.

"Ms. Star?" The doctor asked.

"Yes?" Shayna asked.

"I'm Dr. Moore, you're test results came in, and you're pregnant." He said.

"Fuck...," I whispered.

"What?" Shayna asked.

"You're pregnant," Dr. Moore repeated the two words that were torture, I just ruined Shayna's life.

"That's impossible, can't you redo it or something?" She asked frantically.

"I'm sorry, but we always run the tests 3 times just to make sure, you ARE pregnant."

"We get the point!" I yelled. I didn't mean for it to come out, but it did.

"Thank you," Shayna said grabbing her things. She grabbed my hand and walked out.

*~-At Shayna's House-~*

"Max, what am I going to do? My mom is going to fucking kill me!" She screamed/cried.

"I don't know, we'll figure something out," I said hugging her. She sobbed into my chest. "God, I am so sorry Shayna."

"Don't be... it wasn't entirely you're fault." She said. I kissed the top of her head.

"Shayna?" I heard a female voice say. A woman walked in-- must be her mom. "Shayna, why are you crying?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh-Ohzz =O

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who commented and sent me messages: you guys fucking rock! =) <33333

Updates coming soon. (This is the second update today! xD) !!! Rawr. =P