Sequel: You Can't Save Me Now
Status: Completed;; thx for everything, check out Pt. 2!!!

16 And 24

Eight

*(Max's POV)*

Shayna let me go out with the band after, we decided to go to a bar. We asked Shayna if she wanted to come too, and we'd go some where else, because drinking while you're pregnant is bad, and she's 16... so yeah, not likely to get into a bar. She said no and that she was tired anyway, and she hasn't let me out of her sight in a while so I should just go out with the boys.
God love her, because I do.

"Max? You okay buddy?" A very drunk Craig asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine Captain Craigifer." I said referring to the hat he was wearing, I has one just like it except it said "Captain Maxwell".

"Aye-aye, Captain Maxy-Moo!" He said, he leaned back and fell over, flat on his ass. We all burst out laughing.

"Smooth move Craigy," Bryan said laughing.

"I know right!"

I wonder what Shayna was doing...? "Craig, throw me some beers!"

*(Shayna's POV)*

Max went out with his band, I wanted to stay home though, really tired, and Aiden wouldn't stop kicking and punching me. Child abuse upon the parent... I wonder if the court would take the case...?

I climbed in bed and tried to get comfortable, but the bed was so empty without Max.

I heard my bedroom door burst open, I got out of bed and saw Max standing there... drunk.
Joy.

"Max?" I asked.

"Shay baby! I missed you!" He said hugging me.

"Max, you were only gone two hours...,"

"I know baby, but I still missed you." He said kissing me. His breath tasted like alcohol, and cigarette's.

I pushed him away. I didn't like the taste, it wasn't Max. "Max, you're drunk, come on, let's get some sleep." I said pulling him to the bed.

He stopped and pulled me towards him. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"You're. Drunk." I said slower.

"And?"

"And, you don't taste the same when you're drunk, you taste like alcohol, which by the way is gross, and I don't really need it." I said pointing to my stomach, reminding him why.

"I'm sorry babe, let's just go to sleep okay?" He said hugging me.

"Okay."

*-~ The Next Day -~*

Max had woken up with a hangover, oh how expected!

"Max, you okay hun?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine Shay, thanks." He smiled. I leaned in and kissed him.

His taste was back to normal, he didn't taste like beer and cigarette's anymore. I pulled back and smiled.

He laughed.

"What?" I asked.

"You smiled,"

"You have you're taste back." I said smiling.

"What do I taste like?" He asked kissing me.

"You taste like Maxwell Scott Green,"

"What does Maxwell Scott Green taste like?"

"It's hard to explain, but it's not beer and cigarette's." I said.

"Try," He said kissing me again.

"Well, it's not really a taste, but it's sweet. And I like it... alot." I smiled.

"You know what you taste like?" He asked.

"No, what do I taste like?"

"The same as me, actually-- well, from what you described. Maybe a little bit sweeter." He said hugging me.

I smiled. "I love you Max."

"I love you too Shayna."
♠ ♠ ♠
Just an update, sorry it took so long, pretty cute huh?
They say when you kiss someone if the have special taste its you're true love... so i wrote it in here. :P

Tell me what ya think! :D