Sequel: You Can't Save Me Now
Status: Completed;; thx for everything, check out Pt. 2!!!

16 And 24

Nine

After Max went out with Craig, Rob, and Bryan, he never did it again. And I've been really sick, mostly because of my pregnancy.

"Shay, are you okay hun?" Max asked from outside the bathroom door.

"Yeah," I cried. "I'm just going to take a shower."

"Okay, I have to go to the store and pick up some stuff for us, call me if you need me, babe." He said. I could hear the worry in his voice, he didn't like leaving me alone.

"Okay," I said simply. I pushed my self up off the floor and began to strip my clothes off. My baby bump got bigger... alot bigger. Max said it was cute, but it was covered with stretch marks when it was bare.

I ran the water until it was hot enough and then got in. Whenever my stomach passed over the water Aiden kicked, and punched, you couldn't really tell the difference, it felt the same. I asked my mom about it, I thought the water was too hot for him the first time he did it, but she said he likes the noise the water makes as it bounces off my stomach. It must be cool to be in there hearing the sound, but it must be weird being trapped for nine months...

After I washed up I shut the water off and re-dressed. I climbed into bed, I didn't feel good, but this is normal. I heard my bedroom door open. I turned around to see my mom.

"Hi honey," She said sweetly.

"Hi mom." I said softly.

"How are you feeling?" She asked.

"Like shit." I replied closing my eyes images of vomiting popped in my head, I quickly opened my eyes. I began to get nauseous again.

"I'm sorry hun. Where's Maxwell?" She was sitting next to me now, smoothing out my hair.

"He went to the store to pick up some stuff for us." I smiled.

"He's a good man, I'm glad you met him." She smiled back. I winced at the word "Man". I realized until now that Max was 24, and I was 16, going on 17 in 10 days.

"Are you okay?" My mom asked.

"Yeah, Aiden just kicked really hard..." I lied.

"Get some rest, Shayna." She kissed my forehead. I nodded.

As mom was leaving my room, Max came in. "Hey babe," He greeted softly.

"Hi Maxy."

"Can I ask you something?" He asked.

"Sure," I wondered what he was thinking.

"Do you know a Ronnie Radke?" He asked.

Flashbacks began rummaging through my head... painful flashbacks...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long... I just broke up with my boyfriend and it kills me to write this...
Updates should be coming in weekly, if im not sick or trying to cope with myself...

What do you think Shayna will say, and this is just to spice it up a bit [the Ronnie part] :)

Comment...?