Mayken

6

I felt refreshed and my mind was at ease. It was amazing what a shower could do to you. Suprisingly my parents weren't that mad when I came home, apparently they thougt i had spent the night at Kj's. They preactically shoved me out of the house once i had gotten ready. I was not just sitting in my car, driving towards the cafe, so I could buy myself a much needed soda.
I had finally texted KJ back and told her I was alive and well. She agreed to meet me at Roo's house later to help him clean his place up. I had to repay him for being so sweet to me last night.
Mayken: Thanks for telling everyone but me that you weren't dead.

I shut my phone after glancing at the text, god why was he still trying to talk to me. I could careless about telling him my whereabouts.

~
KJ: I'll be over in few. you both better be decent!

I shook my head and showed the text to Roo, who was sitting on the countertop shirtless while he watched me clean up the kitchen.

"Ehh, this is decent for me." He shurgged, pushing the hair out of his eyes and feeling his lip again.

"You poor baby, that looks really painful." I mumbled, kissing him softly. I didn't know if that hurt him or not but he wasn't objecting.

"I need you to make me feel better." He smiled, pulling me into him. I knew where he wanted this to go but I wasn't going to sleep with him just like that. One day of being nice and actually decent didn't change the crappy person he was before.

"Whatever you say Andrew." I laughed, going back to cleaning up the kitchen, this was going to take forever if KJ didn't hurry up and get here.

"God, you're such a fucking tease." He groaned, jumping off the countertop and wrapping his arms around my body.

"I'm coming in! Are you both decent!" KJ yelled with her hands covering both of her eyes as she walked in.

"No, we're in the middle of fucking. You can watch if you want though." Roo snickered, sitting back on top of the counter.

"Ass face." Kj mumbled, glancing behind her. "Come on, you're not going to fucking die if you come in."

I tried to see who she was talking to but they were still outside, maybe she brought someone else to help.

"Fuck you." I knew that voice and my assumption was correct as I watched Mayken walk into Roo's house and look around like the place was disease infested or something. I went back to cleaning paying no attention to Mayken as he started to snicker.

"Fucking dick." Andrew muttered under his breath.

"So Marley, I've brought my slave. Where do you want us to start homegirl?" KJ said, making me laugh "homegirl"?

"Uh, anywhere. I think I've got the kitchen covered." I muttered, glancing at them. Noticing Roo and Mayken's little staring contest going on. "Andrew."

"What babe?" He asked, breaking the stare and getting off the counter.

"Nothing really," I muttered as he placed his hands on my lower back and looked down at me. I didn't want a repeat of last night. I knew exactly how it would end. Mayken would probably end up in jail or on the run while Roo would be in the hospital. Ugh, why was Mayken here anyway. I knew this wouldn't end well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short & Sweet.