Kiss Me Hard; Damn You!

Will you be my valentine?

Even the air in that club smelt and tasted of expensive perfumes, alcohol and sweat of rich people. Perfumed sweat. I had re-entered the club, placed strangely underground, and it hit me how much fun the air seemed to bring. More than the alcohol and the perfume, and the sweat, the luxuriously clean sweat, you could smell the lusty looks, the panting, heavy breaths, people making plans for a passionate night. Perhaps regular people called it Valentine's Day, but that night was nothing more than Fuck Night for these frustrated clubbers. Plainly told, everyone was looking for some kind of partner to engage into something that had nothing to do with reproduction, or the proof of love and mystic dance that sex once meant.

When a tall guy with wavy, rich hair, came to me with two drinks in his hands, I was pleased. He may have been cuter than the whole audience that had offered me drinks all night. Then again, it might have been an impression caused by those exact drinks.

I watched my skin shine more and more with lusty sweat, as he peeled the clothes off of me. My eyes were opened to observe his peculiar, manly, beauty. His name? I bothered not to wonder what it is.

We continuead ahead, on the long-walked road of sex, as I kept thinking, drunken and turned on as I was. My persistent flaw, my sick obsession, this sick habit of thinking, of analyzing anything and everything, even when I fuck, or am about to. I was moaning lightly and listening to the echo of our gestures, the breaths, the cries of pleasures, and still I was thinking, meditating on the texture of his skin, the cold tiles of the bathroom wall, the sounds we made. It had no effect whatsoever upon my condition of arousal, though. I soon felt the peak of my pleasure.

He kissed my body heavily, leaving little wet traces. I was panting, my lungs hurting of excited, quick, lusty breaths. My sweat and his sweat mixed, forming some kind of combination I adored.

All energy went into not screaming our lungs out for people who might have come into the bathroom. "Faster, faster, faster!" was everything he probably thought.

I realize he has ice blue eyes. And the type of nose I like. His full lips violate my breasts. I look down to see his beautiful head. Our bodies press, every time harder into the cold tile. Everything is slippery with perfumed sweat. I try to grab a hold, but there is nothing.

And then, I open my eyes completely. My iris smallens, as chemistry happens inside of me. A warm, unbelievably pleasant explosion. Every muscle of our bodies contracts. I can't help it. The phenomenon washing over me, the thing they call orgasm wins over me and I give in, screaming, moaning loudly, adoring the resonance my voice makes into the bathroom.

"Kiss me hard, damn you!"

And he does.
♠ ♠ ♠
Edited and improved : 3rd of July 2008.