Kiss Me Hard; Damn You!

Wash it off.

[Julian]

"I saw it on his face when he finally returned to his apartment.

After having discovered a box full of items that bow down to one thing : Rose, noticing the beautiful guilt on his face did not even come as a surprise. It was clear to me that he had left his home for the first time in months to go and make love to Rose. It was plain and simple, and I did not need a proof, a sign, a word.

I felt the sudden urge to both smack his face and hug him tightly. I wanted to scream, I wanted to laugh in bitterness and in irony, because I knew he had gone and slept with my woman that was his woman.

So I muttered a few things and rushed off, to Rose's apartment. I could see it on her too. Her face was splattered, beyond her incredible beauty, with guilt and happiness. She had missed Sebastian, but she felt guilty for it all. I was strangled by pity at that moment. Such a beautiful woman, such a curse of a destiny, such a nothing of a life.

Rose Wexler, girl of good family, ran into a relationship that took the best of her. Her very boyfriend made her a prostitute for the fun of it, and, now, she was thrown into her boyfriend's brother's arms. Cursed to love them both, apparently, at least that is how I can only explain all the guilt floating around her. I want to stroke her everly sleek hair and simply leave her where she is. I want to kiss her and to love her and I want this life to be still for a moment. Yes, I miss my quiet life of reading and basically doing nothing.

Yet, against all my better judgment, I took her into my arms as if nothing had happened. I undressed her of her black silk dressing gown as if my older brother hadn't done the same thing only hours before. I silently, but quite firmly lead her to the shower and turned the caps on.

Overly hot water burned our bodies, but I rubbed and I rubbed her skin of his scent. I needed to take my brother off of her, even if it cost her pain at that moment. I was tender, delicate, really the only way I can possible be. I left water fall in waves over us until her skin tasted like myself, not my brother, until her lips were mine only, not my brother's.

Afterwards, I again gently, and firmly, lead her to her bed, and possessed her entirely, as if no shower had even been in discussion.

Rose is mine now, Sebastian!"
♠ ♠ ♠
In julian's point of view.
I really love you all for your feedback and everything!