Kiss Me Hard; Damn You!

Cheap *** much?

You can buy me with a coffee, I'm so cheap...

'Well isn't that ironic!' I think out loud, hearing the adorning lyrics of the fabulous song.

The same question bothering me.

Am I or am I not a cheap whore?

Anyway... I have no time to dare drabble on the land of neverland, for I have to go. On a date. I am excessively sensitive to the word "work" today. Also excessively sensitive for even bigger words, such as "client", "prostitute", "whore", and the whole usual vocabulary for people with my... occupation.

I slide into my brand new dark green dress. It embraces my figure gorgeously. I polish my look slowly, attentively and neatly, like I am getting ready for a real date. I don't hesitate to make myself look truly beautiful, and with every drop of expensive product, I forget more of the fact that I am being paid to make love. Pardon, to have sex. Like a cheap whore.

A limo is waiting for me downstairs. I make no fuss about it, it has happened before. I am, after all, a luxury dame, and I have, after all, incredibly rich "business associates". I pace lightly from my building to the luxurious car waiting. I allow myself inside and see no sign of driver, as his mate window is up.

The hotel. Expensive as can be, of course. The suite. Presidential, obviously. The lover of the night. Shockingly, young. And handsome, and elegant.

"Good evening."he says curtly, showing me way into the large bedroom. Over-sized bed, candles, fruit, champagne, all the rest.

His lips crash into mine with no further courtesy or prolongement. He is passionate, fast, but tender and careful. Long, cold fingers now roam my body, looking desperately for the secrets of getting rid of any textile. I kick off my stilettos. I let my purse fall down to the floor with a shy sound. I let my mind get rid of any thoughts about me being a dirty whore. I might be, but I don't care, at this second.

Finally the emerald dress is off, and the man admires my body, with blood-thirsty-eyes. A look so lusty, I might have been tempted, for a second, that he is more than human, with his vampiric eyes. Not a word more. Without useless touches or kisses, he takes off my bra and my panties with almost mechanical moves. I'm completely nude, and completely ready to have him inside of me. He gets behind my back, still fully dressed as he is and he smells my hair, my neck, my back, then my breasts. He stands, dignified, in front of me. I can tell, from his look. I imitate his cold, mechanical moves and undress him completely.

I suppose he wants me to give him... oral sex. I kneel down in front of him, preparing myself for a moment I could never handle at peace. Everything else, I can handle and even enjoy, except for this.

Instead, to my marvelous surprise, he lifted me tenderly and lead me to the bed. He made me lie down, my backside at him. Then he put himself over me, and started kissing my whole body, caressing me too, sometimes sliding his hands underneath me to caress my breasts. I loved the way his weight pinned me down in a delicate way, I adored the way his strength had me caged, I couldn't help but adore his mouth for doing that to my body. He bit my neck slightly from time to time, he roamed my entire body with his blessed fingers, he got me at the top of my ecstasy.

After hours and hours of restless loving, he finally turned me, as tender as possible, on my back and got ready to penetrate me. I was sweating to an extent, and our bodies synchronized beautifully, creating a gorgeous rhythm. He felt and knew about my every reaction, and when he felt me get closer to the final liberation, he finally spoke again.

"Now scream. Scream... Yesss..."

And I moaned, and screamed like I had never done before.

I allow him to hold my body into his arms. I allow him to smell me now too. I allow ourselves to go to an easy sleep, nude and intimate.

"Tonight, I am your cheap whore, Sebastian." I finally let out, and dare say my best friend's, associate, and whatever else's name.