Kiss Me Hard; Damn You!

A change of place.

He, at the much-craved age of 21, was the kind of young man that fascinated painters, sculptors and photographers altogether, by the mere use of his careless beauty. Man-beauty.

A dark beauty, with light-gray eyes scarier than any ghost, dark hair that recklessly hung by his neck and almost pouty lips, he was resemblant of vampire characters of the many books related to them. He consciously avoided contact with most people, isolating himself in a world of reading, music, painting and, rarely, writing. Though surprisingly talented he feared writing with a passion. It was his biggest curse, being terrified of writing something bad, and hating himself for it for the rest of his life.

His inner turmoil, the murmur of his restless mind, though, did not allow him to enjoy this beauty. On the other hand, being unknowingly gorgeous added to his charm and made him irresistible to men and women alike, thanks to his androgynous features. Offered to play in movies and be a fashion model, he categorically refused all offers, except the ones received from artistic photographers.

Julian had lived a life comfortable financially, luxurious to be exact, but had had many issues growing up, as he saw himself be shadowed by his older sibling, Sebastian. As magnificent as himself, Sebastian had always been an ounce more cunning, just one bit more intelligent when it came to getting out the easy way - and laying himself the easy kind of road ahead. Naive, too noble for his own personal good, Julian had failed to do such compromises - which brought him less appreciation from their bourgeois parents. More talented, but less interested, he was considered the black sheep of the family, whilst Sebastian slyly posed as the innocent one.

Little did the family know, as Sebastian was everything but innocent - he was scandalously rebellious, and had proved himself to be what his grandmother would call a sinner. Amateur of dangerous fun, which included drugs and orgies, he had pervertedly and multiply used his lover, Rose, as a hooker. It wasn't for the money, nor for his evilness, it was for the fun and the arousal of the thought at dating a prostitute. Awfully in love, the girl had accepted and played on for several years.

Apparently all of a sudden, an unexplainable feeling of affection for his girlfriend had hit him, so he consequently tried to stop all the unorthodox activity, along with any contact to the young lady, Rose. He had finally fallen in love and that activity now provoked him repulsion.

Not the average female, but sickeningly intelligent and the perfect unique individual, nor the kind of person that could be easily silenced without an explanation, Rose decided to contact her lover, whom she also considered to be her manager, and inform herself on what concerned a new "client" for her all-too-dirty job.

Despair hit Sebastian. He would wring his hands as he frantically wondered, what explanation to give her about it all - he could not tell her the fact that he loved her. After many, many hours of trying to find a solution, he desperately realized that he trusted only one person to be in bed with his lover : his younger brother, Julian.
♠ ♠ ♠
The story takes a turn. Expect the unexpectable.
Weee 10 subscribers:D Comments, please.