Status: slow active. I'll try to update as often as possible :)

Lost in a Fantasy.

I’ll never understand why he lived for his world of fiction. He believed everything that came from his books. My brother, John, was obsessed with witches to the point where he believed he was a witch. I wasn’t that old when he started to practice witch craft, but I was a Christian. I didn’t believe that he would do something that was wrong so I listened to him and held on to his every word. Everything he said was right my brother couldn’t be wrong he was always right and perfect and the child everyone loved the most.

I was the awkward shy kid that the family didn’t really need. I tainted their perfection. I wanted to be perfect like him. To have my family praise for everything I did just like praised him. As he started encouraging me into practicing witchcraft I did. He promise me so many things that he could give me. I was so naïve and innocent I couldn’t see the wrong. This is my story the story of how my life got turned upside down. My name Kayden Nicolai Coles and I’m a survivor.
  1. Easier to Run - LP
    Kayden
  2. Believe it or not-NB
  3. Lost and Insucure
    Kaydens POV
  4. I'm a Fake - TU
    Kaydens POV
  5. on my own
    Kaydens POV
  6. is this the way its got to be
    Dominic’s POV
  7. I'm okay
    Kaydens POV
  8. Run Away
    Kaydens POV