Status: slow active. I'll try to update as often as possible :)

Lost in a Fantasy.

Easier to Run - LP

I was sitting on the front porch of my house. The house is small barely big enough for my family but we are happy with it. It’s white with a wraparound porch it has three bedrooms and really small bathroom. My family is not rich but we are happy. I was carving pumpkin for Halloween its only days away and it’s my favorite holiday. I love dressing up and pretending I’m someone or something I’m not. I always wanted to be an actor. My parents had gone out for the night to a gospel singing so I was alone with John.

“Kayden?”

“Yeah?”

“There’s something I think you should know”

“What?”

“We are witches”

“Huh? I don’t understand. Witches aren’t real”

“They are too real and you are one. Our great great grandmother was a witch”

“Why can’t I do magic then?”

“Because you don’t practice”

“Oh”

“Come with me and I’ll teach you about our ways”

That night my brother took me out to a field not far from our house and he taught me he basics of witchcraft. How you had to draw a circle to bind things like to keep a demon from attacking you or to keep from spells from blowing up you home. Never once did I doubt my brother.

I listen to his story of Dominic and the power he wielded. Dominic was a very twisted man who love torture. Dominic killed his sun Sam for giving up his power to be with woman he loved who happened to be a vampire.
He told me about the council. The five people mostly men who controlled all of the witches in the world. The leader was very strange someone who I would never understand his name was sihn haun. The last thing he taught me was strong magic came from sex or sexual things.

I didn’t even know what sex was. He taught me it was a good thing and should happen often. He made me into the perfect whore if I wasn’t so shy that is. I still feel awkward if I do anything sexual with anyone but sex doesn’t faze me anymore.

**Flashback**

“Come here Kayden I want to show you something important about being a witch”

I walk over to him not sure of what he wanted me to do. He smiled and ask for my hand I gave it to him and he pulled it down towards his crotch to his already exposed member. He closed my hand around it and guided the motion of my hand.

I had no clue what I was doing or how wrong it was. I saw how happy it made my brother and I smiled. Soon some white sticky stuff shot out of his member and covered my hand. It was so gross so I went to the bathroom to wash my hands.When I looked back at his him he was smiling. I felt like I did something really good even though it was so very wrong.

**end of flash back**
♠ ♠ ♠
keep or trash???
comments???
subscribes???
xo,
K