Status: slow active. I'll try to update as often as possible :)

Lost in a Fantasy.

Run Away

The rest of the day pasted in a blur. Dominic took me home and that leaves to where I am at right now. Cowering in the corner of my room My body was pressed firmly against my wall as the loud banging sounds on my door got louder. I saw the corner of my door come off its hinges and wasn’t brave enough to hang around any longer. I pulled myself up and opened the window.

As the door crashed to my floor revealing my brother I crawled out the window. I stood on the ledge and slowly lowered myself down. AS my feet touched the ground I paused for a second to see my brother glaring at me from the window before fallowing me out. I turned on my heels and ran as fast and as hard as I could. I had to get away. I’m so tired of taking this man’s abuse this is the last straw I’m done.

I ran down random streets trying to lose my crazy brother. This was it this was my freedom. I smiled when I realized he wasn’t behind me anymore and started walking. I was breathing heavily from all of the running but it was all worth it. Living on the streets is better than living with that thing. He’s not a witch he’s something worse. He is a monster that is set out to destroy me.

It was getting dark out and the street lights were beginning to turn on. I looked around me at the buildings. It was a small neighborhood. The houses looked like they made just enough to survive and have a few nice things. They weren’t rich not like my family but this neighborhood was a place that I wouldn’t mind living. It’s nice here and it seems safe. So I don’t have to worry about being attacked here.

I smiled and lay down on the nearest bus bench. I fell asleep with the one thought passing through my mind ‘I’m free. No more abuse. No more suffering. No more rape. And no more witches.’ Who would have though living on the streets could bring such great relief to a kid? This is probably the best thing that’s happened to me in a long time.
I fell asleep on that bench with smile spread across my face. It was weird to actually be able to smile again.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments/subscribes
xo
K