Status: keep? delete? comment.

If You Can't Live Without Me, Why Aren't You Dead Yet?

The Beginning Of The End.

I believe it was the last day of July, or the first of August? Well, whatever day it was isn't important. What was important, though, was the event. It was the fist time I experienced true heartbreak.

His name was Spencer, mine Desiree. I thought we were perfect, that we would go on and happily start our lives together once we got out of this hell-hole that parents like to call school. Every once in a while I'd like to believe that he thought that too; but one can never be so sure, since, as we all know, nobody can read your thoughts, though I'd like to see what his were at times. Like the day we met, what was he thinking? Did he ask me out because i was hot...hot?? BAHAHAHA, never. Was it because of my charm?? Maybe. Or maybe he just wanted to use me?? Honestly I hope thats not the answer, but like I said before: "one can never be so sure."

But even more so would I like to know what he was thinking on that sickening day; the day I found him with her. I know, I know, you are probably sickkk and tired of these "perfect-together-then-he-cheats stories" but I promise mine is different then all of the others out there. Different in the sense that it left a permanent scar on my heart that would never heal, and in the sense that the searing pain from that scar drove me to write down my story, to share it to everybody so that you will never fall for a Spencer and be left jaded and broken such as myself. This one is for you.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was kind of bored in school considering three teachers were out which basically left me three free periods so I was just thinking and this came to mind, so I hope you like it!!
please comment!!
love youu,
Sophia