What is love? (Fernard)

chapter4

Frank opened his eyes that morning confused about many things.
1.How did he get to and why was he in Gerards house?
2. Why did it hurt so much?

"Frankie! You okay?" Gerard softly said.

"Gerard?!" he turned in suprise and hope...perhaps too fast because a sharp bolt of pain went up his back. Wincing he waited till the pain passed. Gerard was over in a seccond fussing over him like a mother. Frank looked at him with pain filled paniced eyes.

"Calm Frank."Gerard pulled him into a gentle hug careful of Franks injurys and stroked his hair. Frank struggled to breath and fell into Gerards embrace.

"Breath in breath out. Calm down Frank. I'm here" Gerard whispered into his ear.
Tears rolled down his face. "Damm it hurts so much Gee." Frank said before falling limp in Gerards arms.

The next day Frank was careful not to move much. It hurt to much to move. Gerard sat beside him watching carefully since the day before. "What happened Frankie?"he asked.

"Um..." Frank looked down embarassed. Wat if Gerard thought he was weak becuase he didn't fight back? No that was crazy. Gerard was concerned for him.

"I was on my way home when Jorden and his gang cornered me. I couldn't even fight back. He pushed me against a tree and his gang beat the shit outta me. Thats the last thing I remember." Frank explained confused. He couldn't remember the whole thing. He turned away ashamed.