What is love? (Fernard)

chapter5

Gerard studied Frank wearily as he got up. Frank blocked out the pain. "Are you sure your okay to practise? We can get someone to fill infor you." Gerard asked worridly.

Frank smiled tiredly yet determinely. "Don't worry Gerard. I'll be okay. Its just a few scratches." he laughed lightly sounding braver than he felt.

"If your sure....."

"Yeah I am" Frank sayed picking up his guiter "Lets go"

Frank felt like shit but he wasn't gonna let Gerard know. At practise the band was suprised to see him. "Hey shouldn't you be resting or something?" Ray asked.

"Yeah you sure your okay?"Bob asked.

"Guys really I'm fine! Don't worry its just a few scratches." Frank replied. 'hy can't they leave me alone already. I'm sure i can last a bit longer '

Mikey narrowed his eyes at Gerard. He walked over "You. Me. Talk."

Gerard followed. "Whats up Mike?"

"How could you let him? Its not just a few scratched. And his is not okay." Mikey glared at his brother angry he had put his friend in danger.

Gerard looked down guilt in his eyes. "Don't you think i know Mikes? I...." he was lost for words. "He said he was okay. I didn't have the heart to stop him. He looked so determined." he said more to himself.

"Then why didn't you stop him?" Mikeys vioce softened. He felt bad for shouting now. "Sorry about yelling. I didn't know."

"Its okay Mikes. I'm sorry but i think its best we let him. You know what he get like when his cooped up." Gerard softly explianed.

They returned and got started practising. They were in the chorus of ' Welcome to the Black Parade' when Frank felt faint. His vision blurred but he kept playing trying to hold on. Hoping against hope he would last untill the end of the song. He felt darkness take him. "Gerard!" he called and felt someone catch him before he blacked out.

Gerard smiled sadly at his friend.