Status: Will update when I write more...

The Way You Fell KILLED ME!

Horror

From then on it just seemed magical, as if nothing in the world could go wrong. Even the secrecy didn’t bother me then. It was just me and you. That’s it. After a few months I thought you and I were going to be together forever. But the night she walked in on us, that’s when it all went wrong. I have no idea how she knew we were there, but somehow she did, I can remember that time so well.

We decided to spend the night together for a change; booking a hotel quite a bit away, but I didn’t mind that. When we got there it was hot, you’d pulled my pants down before we even got to the bed, infact the bed wasn’t used that night. Except to sleep in, I remember all the stuff we did, but what I remember most is laying in your arms, feeling so safe, then you whispered in my ear I love you Toby, then that’s when she popped up. Bursting through the door like she owned the place, then you…oh you just couldn’t help yourself could you. You were out of bed like a shot, and went straight to her. How the hell could you have done that after what we had just done? You were all ‘I had no idea what just happened’, you lied. How? Why? So many questions I wanted answering, but no you just lied like you always do. You are so pathetic, but for some unknown reason I still loved you! She screamed, then yelled and then screamed some more. You did something then that tore in to my heart. You told her you’d been drugged. And that I’d raped you. She didn’t believe it and ran off. Of corse you went after her, without even looking at me.

I didn’t hear from you for weeks after that…then out of the blue I got a text.

Good bye for ever…I’ll always love you. Love Ben xx

I knew where he was, I ran. I didn’t expect to see him where he was though. I went straight to the bowling alley. You were there, you were so there. On the roof…
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like the chapter. Please comment >.<