Sequel: The Technicolor Phase
Status: Finished

Painting Flowers

Crazier

IMG]http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt302/bamckyhimlover21/Banners/PFLL.jpg[/IMG]

Danielle patiently waited for Blaze to return back with an article of clothing for her to wear. She finally came back came back outside with undergarments, a ruffled black and red dress, and black high heeled shoes. She tossed the items to Danielle who quickly put them on.

"Follow me." Blaze said rudely.

Danielle followed Blaze back into the castle. Oh how she wished she had a dagger to pierce it into Blaze's heart. It would be a lot easier. But, she had to be safe. She followed Blazed into the kitchen where a couple of frogs were cooking. They saw Blaze and quickly finished afraid that if they took any longer Blaze would kill them. Danielle thanked them when they handed her a plate of food. She quickly ate then looked at Blaze who's blue eyes were staring into her own.

"What are you really doing here?" asked Blaze.

"I told you already. I got kicked out of Umbridge for being too pretty."

Blaze smirked. "You're not that pretty. Andromeda wants to see you in the Great Hall."

Danielle clenched her teeth together. This woman was really cruel to people. She wondered how different her sister Skylar was. She ignored Blaze's comment and headed towards the Great Hall. Andromeda greeted her with a smile.

"Sing." she told Danielle at once.

Danielle nervously stood in front of the Queen. She didn't really know what to sing. She glanced over to see the White Rabbit, Mallymkun, and two large boys who she recognized as Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum.

"I thought you said you can sing." said Andromeda coldly.

"Sorry." Danielle took a deep breath. She opened her mouth and began to sing like an angel. She sang the song for him. "I've never gone with the wind. I just let it flow. Let it take me where it wants to go. 'Til you open the door there's so much more. I'd never seen it before. I was trying to fly but I couldn't find wings but you came along and changed everything. You lift my feet off the ground you spin me around you make me crazier, crazier. Feels like I'm falling and I'm lost in your eyes. You make me crazier, crazier, crazier."

Everyone except Andromeda and Blaze clapped.

"Thank you. You may be excused."

Danielle bowed then quickly left the Great Hall. She rushed down to the dungeons. She found the keys on the wall and quickly put them in her pocket before coming face to face with the guard.

"Queen Andromeda wants me to sing to the prisoners."

The guard looked at her as if he didn't believe a word she said but he let her pass anyway. She headed down the hallway. Once she was out of the guards sight she began to run. She skidded to a stop in front of Hatter's cell. He lifted his face up to reveal a bruise where Andromeda had hit him earlier. He quickly stood up and rushed to Danielle who interlaced her finger's through his.

"What are you still doing here?" he asked.

Danielle removed the keys from her pocket to show him.

"I'm here to rescue you!"

Hatter sadly sighed. "Chessur's going to help me escape tomorrow. Please, go to the white castle."

"But, what if you get killed tomorrow? This world wouldn't be the same without you."

Hatter's eyes soften. He reaches through the bars and gently touches her cheek.

"You are one of my nicest thoughts. I love you Danielle."

Danielle felt the tears fall from her eyes.

"I love you too but I can't lose you."

"You won't. Chessur will help me. I promise. Now, drink this."

Hatter gave her a vile of Pishsalver. She drank it and her body shrank as did the dress she was wearing. She looked up at Hatter who leaned down to pick her up. He carried her over to the window that was open just enough for her to fit through it.

"Go!" he said.

Danielle nodded then slid under the window. She jumped down from the ledge. Her body landed on the hard ground. She got up to her feet and ran as fast as she could. She didn't know the direction of the white Queen's castle so she kept going north.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for my lack of updates. Life hasn't been treating me very good. Oh, and for all my American reader's if you don't already know this Alice In Wonderland will be coming to DVD and Blu-Ray on June 1st!!!!!

Image