Sequel: The Technicolor Phase
Status: Finished

Painting Flowers

White Castle

Image

Danielle sadly sank her small body onto the ground. It was now dark out and she was worn out. She felt tears fall from her eyes as she thought about Tarrant.

"Don't cry Danielle." someone spoke.

She glanced up to see Chessur smiling down at her. She didn't know why but his smile made her cheer up.

"Chessur, I'm so happy to see you!"

He smiled. "Tarrant was worried about you so I came to find you. Hop on. I'll take you to the White Queen's castle."

Danielle got up to her feet. She jumped onto Chessur's back and at once he took off through the woods.

"Chessur, will you promise me that you will help him escape?"

"I promise Danielle. You have nothing to worry about."

"Thanks you."

Danielle felt herself falling asleep. She rested herself on Chessur's back. He soon told her to wake up. She opened her eyes to see the beautiful castle in the distance. Cherry blossoms were lined from the bridge to the castle. chessur told her to hold on tight as he glided upwards. He floated through a window that led into the beautiful Great Hall.

He floated down and landed in front of the White Queen. She got up from her throne with a smile on her face. Danielle jumped off his back. Mirana's smile faded when she saw Danielle.

"I thought the rumors were true. This isn't Alice." said Mirana the White Queen.

"No, I'm Alice's daughter Danielle. I'm here to get sword training so I can kill Blaze."

Mirana smiled. "Very well. What happened to Alice?"

"She died a few days ago."

Mirana sadly looked away. "We'll get you back to your original size. Follow me."

"I'll see you later." Chessur said before he dissapeared.

Danielle followed Mirana into the kitchen. She whipped up some Upelkuchen then handed it to Danielle. She took a small bite and grew to her original size.

"What happened these past few days?"

Danielle told the queen about everything that happened. When she finished Mirana sighed.

"I'm glad you want to help. I'll show you to your room. Tomorrow, Sky can help you with your practice."

Danielle was shown into her own bedroom which was beautiful. It contained a large bed, a bathroom, dresser, wardrobe, and a balcony that had a beautiful view.

"Sleep tight." said Mirana.

"Thank you."

When Danielle was alone she took a shower and changed into satin pajamas. She then went onto the balcony. She stared out at the beautiful view for hours. She couldn't stop thinking about Hatter. It felt like a piece of her was missing. It made her feel special to know that he loved her. And she also loved him more than anything. She knew that Chessur would not let anything happen to him but she couldn't help but to have a little fear that he might die tomorrow. She had to get her mind off of him. she sighed as she headed into the room. Once she slid into the bed she fell fast asleep. Tomorrow would be a long day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image