Sequel: The Technicolor Phase
Status: Finished

Painting Flowers

Prepare For Battle

Image

At dawn, Hatter and Mallymkun were taken from their cell and down the long hallway to the executioner's platform. Standing in the middle was a huge black dragon with red eyes and two horns jutting out of hher head. Blaze was even more scarier as a dragon. Andromeda sat on a high balcony. She had a pleasant look on her face. Her parent's would be so proud that Tarrant Hightopp would finally be dead.

Hatter stepped onto the platform with his top hat sitting high on his head. Blaze would make this fast. She'd use her sharp claws to reach into his chest, pull out his heart, and eat it. After she ate the heart she'd eat the whole body in one quick gulp. Blaze stared up at Andromeda who nodded. She then lashed out towards Hatter's chest. Before her deathly claws hit him he dissapeared.

The white Rabbit, the Tweedles, Mallymkun, and the other's gasped. No one had believed what had just happened. The rabbit looked up at the top hat floating in the sky. He narrowed his eyes to see a floating head with no body attached to it. He smiled when he realized it was the Cheshire cat's head wearing the Hatter's hat.

"Good morning everyone!" he grinned.

"Chess, you dog!" cried Mallymkun.

He winked at her. Soon the sound of the Hatter's familiar laugh filled the courtyard and everyone turned to find him standing on the ledge of the balcony balancing his body.

"Madam, isn't it funny that you had Alice's daughter right underneath your nose but you were too stupid to know it? Alice Kingsleigh died but her soul lives on. Danielle is here to kill Blaze which means you will be dead too Andromeda. To the abused and enslaved of Andromeda's court stand up and fight. Rise against her!"

Monkey's threw off their hats, frogs holding a tray of tarts threw them in the air, and birds dropped their lamps and coasted down to land resting their wings. Blaze blew a ring of fire from her mouth which sent people running. Hatter jumped from the ledge and did a front flip in the air. He landed gracefully on his feet. He rushed past Blaze who was trying to burn everyone. Because of the chaos Hatter, Mallymkun, the white rabbit, and the Tweedles were able to escape.

"Blaze, prepare for battle." yelled Andromeda. "We're going to kill Alice's darling daughter. She'll be seeing her mother very soon."
♠ ♠ ♠
Image