Sequel: The Technicolor Phase
Status: Finished

Painting Flowers

Zounder

Image

The next morning Danielle was awoken again by Sky. She quickly ate breakfast, showered, and dressed for the day. Today Hatter would be helping her practice. Danielle was rather scared because Sky would be in her dragon form. she didn't want to get hurt. But, she needed all the practice she could get for tomorrow because she would be battling Blaze.

Sky led Danielle away from the castle. They finally ended up in a large clearing. Hatter smiled at her lovingly as she took the vorpal sword from him. The white rabbit, Thackery, Mallymkun, and the Tweedles were in the clearing. Sky headed away from them. Danielle watched in amusement as her body began to take the form of a large blue dragon. Danielle thought Sky was so beautiful.

"Sky's not going to be as vicious as Blaze. She'll take it easy on you." said Hatter. "Are you ready?"

"Yes." breathed Danielle.

She walked forward not really knowing what to expect. At once Sky ran towards her.

"Stang." yelled Hatter.

Danielle turned to look at him. "What?"

"Move to the right." he screamed.

Danielle quickly moved to the right just in time. Sky's tail came crashing down in the spot she had just been standing. Hatter began calling out Outlandish words that took Danielle a while to understand. Stang meant right, Orgal meant left, and Zounder meant duck. About an hour later, Danielle was moving around Sky with quickened ease. She finally got a good shot at her neck. Danielle jumped on her body and acted like she cut her head off. Sky fell down to the ground. Everyone clapped as Danielle jumped off the blue dragon. Sky changed back into her human form and smiled at Danielle.

"Very good. Blaze is going to be much more quicker so you ned to be fast. Run around the clearing for an hour."

Danielle sighed loudly but she went ahead and did what Sky told her to do. As she ran everyone left but Hatter. He stood in the middle of the field watching Danielle. She was getting tired. She had never ran so fast and hard before. Hatter stared up at the sky knowing that it had been an hour.

"Time." he yelled.

Danielle exhaustedly fell to the ground. She laid her head back breathing in rather hard. Hatter came over to her. He smiled won at her with amusement.

"Time for sword practice." he said.

Danielle groaned. "You're killing me."

"No, Blaze will kill you if you don't get enough practice."

She let out a deep breath not really wanting to practice but she had too. Hatter held out his hand. Danielle grabbed it and was pulled up to her feet. He tossed the sword over to her and before she could get ready he was swinging his sword at her.

"No fair." she said while blocking his sword.

"Klotchyn." he spoke. "Pay attention."

Danielle and Hatter dodged each other's swords, blocked them, and gracefully moved across the meadow. Hatter was pleased at how well Danielle could handle a sword. Two hours passed and now Danielle was extremely tired.

"We're done for the day." he said.

Danielle fell to the ground. Hatter gracefully sat down beside her. He stared over at Danielle feeling the love and affection for her. After alice left and didn't come back he had lost his muchness but now that he found Danielle it returned. His mood swings weren't as bad as they used to be. He just hoped that Danielle didn't go back to her world. He'd be devistated if he lost her. Hatter smiled softly when he saw that Danielle was fast asleep. He carefully picked her up and carried her back to the white castle.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image