Sequel: The Technicolor Phase
Status: Finished

Painting Flowers

Impossible

Image

The very next morning Danielle was awoken by the smell of food. She opened her eyes to see Hatter place a food tray on the nightstand next to her. Danielle was thankful he brought her food but she really wasn't that hungry. Hatter noticed her staring at the food.

"You need to eat." he told her.

Danielle sighed. "I know. I'm just nervous."

Hatter ran his fingers through his long curly hair. He then bent down and softly kissed her lips.

"I'll be there with you. Here, put the ring on."

Hatter opened the box which held the Stone of Wonderland. He placed it on Danielle's finger. At once, she began to feel extremely better.

"Thanks."

Since she wasn't so nervous anymore she began to eat. When she finished she dressed into the silver armor that Mirana had sent to her. She stared at herself in the mirror then sighed.

"I can do this." she told herself.

She walked out of her room to see Hatter wearing his war attire. He held two swords in his hands. One of them was the Vorpal Sword which he gave to Danielle. She nervously followed him through the castle and outside. Mirana, Sky, Mallymkun, Chessur, the Tweedles, the White Rabbit, and Mirana's knights waited in the courtyard. Mirana smiled at Danielle.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"Ready if you are."

"I think I am."

Hatter helped Danielle onto a white horse. She grabbed onto the reigns and followed Mirana's horse towards the battle field. On the way there she didn't say much. She just focused on what had to be done and that was to kill Blaze. If she wasn't wearing the ring she'd be very afraid but because of the powers she wasn't. They all headed down the steep hill which led down to a large concrete slate and a few run down towers made from rock. Andromeda along with her knights were already there waiting for them. Danielle swallowed hard. The two sides stopped about two feet in front of each other. Danielle stared into the eyes of Andromeda and Blaze.

"Hello Elle, I heard you're Alice's daughter. After Blaze is through with you you'll get to see your mummy again!" said Andromeda coldly.

Danielle jumped off the horse. She rushed over to Andromeda and forcefully punched her in the face. At once, Blaze's body changed into a black dragon with two horns jolting out of her head. Hatter grabbed Danielle and pulled her away before Blaze had a chance to step on her. She looked up at the large dragon in awe. Danielle knew she must kill Blaze. She's scared but she knows if her mother can kill the Jabberwocky she could kill Blaze. Hatter looked over at Danielle. He knew that she was extremely scared so he grabbed her hand.

"Listen for my voice." he said.

"But this is impossible."

Hatter closed his eyes remembering that Alice said those same words before she battled the Jabberwocky. He opened his emerald green eyes and looked over at Danielle.

"Only if you believe it is sweetheart. ZOUNDER!" he yelled.

Danielle ducked just in time. Blaze swung her spiked tail in her direction. Danielle grabbed the Vorpal Sword and charged towards Blaze. The dragon smiled down at Danielle before breathing a fire of breath towards her.